• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

I still hate this Quicksilver :sick:

I prefer the one from Avengers:Age of Ultron :grin:

This movie really is The Last Stand for the original X-Men :cry:

From what I saw in this new trailer,looks like Storm & Iceman die in this one :(

My guess is this will be the last time we'll see the original X-Men cast.

Probably right, but as to your spoiler, you should read the original story again.

I still hate this Quicksilver :sick:

I prefer the one from Avengers:Age of Ultron :grin:

This movie really is The Last Stand for the original X-Men :cry:

From what I saw in this new trailer,looks like Storm & Iceman die in this one :(

My guess is this will be the last time we'll see the original X-Men cast.

Probably right, but as to your spoiler, you should read the original story again.

I know everyone dies,I just find it sad :(

hm Well, he is wearing a Pink Floyd shirt.

He looks eager to leave that conversation and go to the nearest karaoke bar to sing "Great Gig In the Sky".

I think it's 1973 at this point in the film - I think he looks perfect IMO. Sort of like a glam rock David Bowie Spiders from Mars/Marc Boland/Bay City Rollers type.

Comics General needs a daily post entitled "Today's Biches and Moans" It would give the malcontents and curmudgeons a place to complain about things that matter little in the bigger scheme of things. It would reset like Cinderella at Midnight and then everyone could come back the next morning with a fresh set of mewlings and "woe is me's".

Edited by Kramerica

Comics General needs a daily post entitled "Today's Biches and Moans" It would give the malcontents and curmudgeons a place to complain about things that matter little in the bigger scheme of things. It would reset like Cinderella at Midnight and then everyone could come back the next morning with a fresh set of mewlings and "woe is me's".

I support this notion, but only if your post is the first one in the thread.

:lol: ;):whistle:

-slym

I support this notion, but only if your post is the first one in the thread.

:lol: ;):whistle:

-slym

And he has to sing a song.

X-Men: Days Of Future Past Train Unveiled

Twentieth Century Fox has named Virgin Trains as the official UK travel partner of “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” As part of this partnership, Virgin Trains is wrapping an entire 11-car Pendolino train in wraps based on characters from “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” The train will travel across the country for three months in anticipation of the release of “X-Men: Days of Future Past.”

Well, that's different.

X-Men: Days Of Future Past Train Unveiled

Twentieth Century Fox has named Virgin Trains as the official UK travel partner of “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” As part of this partnership, Virgin Trains is wrapping an entire 11-car Pendolino train in wraps based on characters from “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” The train will travel across the country for three months in anticipation of the release of “X-Men: Days of Future Past.”

Well, that's different.

It only runs on the first day of the month.

Am I The Only One Who Loves QUICKSILVER in DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?

We see a young Quicksilver in Days of Future Past. One who’s father (Magneto) has been imprisoned for years. Transforming him into a rebellious youth in tattered clothes, disco style googles, and a punk silver dye job is BRILLIANT! Singer’s provided the perfect context for a superhero who’s otherwise a generic dude. He’s Marvel’s Flash, but in Days of Future Past, he’s a dude with pathos.

Actually, the look is starting to make sense if he is supposed to be a defiant kid trying to make a loud statement with the way he dresses.

(shrug)

Quicksilver makes an appearance in a new Carl's Jr./Hardee's commercial where he is rapidly eating a breakfast biscuit as part of its "Eat Like You Mean It" campaign.

1780943_10153942271085456_486720530_o.jpg

But I guess he isn't the only one.

:eek:

Those movie posters are better than previous ones...but still...movie posters are SO lazy these days. It's all big photoshop extravaganza. No illustration goes into the posters. :(

I do agree. Something like this re-release poster for a very funny movie is meant to pull you in.

illustrated_big-trouble.jpg

And although the movie was not as powerful as other Marvel Studios movies at the time, this tribute poster to Captain America #1 is one of the more memorable.

captain-america-the-first-avenger-cast--crew-poster-by-paolo-rivera.jpg

I'd actually like to own this one.

25 moments in the struggle between X-Men and humans

This collection of photos (and below video) were released on the new viral marketing website 25 Moments. It tells the whole story of the Mutants right from where we left off on X-Men: First Class. Sadly as time moves forward, things start to get worse and worse for our X-buddies. And a lot of them die. So be warned there are some spoilers ahead.

ujilhghyhqokpnojh7km.jpg