• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Not really a spoiler, but just in case...

When Mystique impersonates a colonel her name tag says 'sanders'.

That would make her Colonel Sanders.

So product placement is strong with this one. lol

Saw it. Wolverine is freaking ripped.

Thought it was entertaining, not up there with Avengers and Winter Soldier, IMO.

Audience gave it big ovation at the end.

I have to really stop watching these trailers, as they spoil a lot.

Anyone catch when Quicksilver said, "Mom knew someone like that (about magnetic abilities)?" Pretty funny to watch him standing next to Magneto as he said that. Quicksilver scene was pretty awesome.

Mystique's role was majorly elevated from comic status (JLaw star power).

For a while I was thinking wtf about magneto, but towards the end it made sense. What's cool is seeing how formidable magneto and xavier's powers could be.

I stopped collecting around the modern era. I assume the end credits were apocalypse? Could someone decipher?

I guess it was tough to give time to so many characters, and Jlaw seemed to get a huge bulk of time. I also wonder what Wolverine could do against Sentinels with bone claws.

Sentinels really didn't do much... almost seemed like a waste of construction...

Thought it was entertaining, not up there with Avengers and Winter Soldier, IMO.

Anyone catch when Quicksilver said, "Mom knew someone like that (about magnetic abilities)?"

Yeah, that was clever. I kept waiting for Scarlet Witch to show up, until I realized that's only in Avengers...

Mystique's role was majorly elevated (JLaw power).

Despite some great actors, JLaw has a lot of draw right now.... purists probably hate the idea (and I can understand it), but I kinda like how they gave her more depth...

For a while I was thinking wtf about magneto, but towards the end it made sense. What's cool is seeing how formidable magneto and xavier's powers could be.

What a great villain, and a great movie villain as well, played by two outstanding actors....

I stopped collecting around the modern era. I assume the end credits were apocalypse? Could someone decipher?

Yep. Real name was posted a few back and I had to look it up, because I had no clue either.

I guess it was tough to give time to so many characters, and Jlaw seemed to get a huge bulk of time. I also wonder what Wolverine could do against Sentinels with bone claws.

They seem to have melded the franchise into one coherent Universe now...

Anyone catch when Quicksilver said, "Mom knew someone like that (about magnetic abilities)?"

Yeah, that was clever. I kept waiting for Scarlet Witch to show up, until I realized that's only in Avengers...

she did! Remember at the end, when the family (mom, him and sister) were watching tv? That was her- albeit briefly.

Mystique's role was majorly elevated (JLaw power).

Despite some great actors, JLaw has a lot of draw right now.... purists probably hate the idea (and I can understand it), but I kinda like how they gave her more depth...

What a great villain, and a great movie villain as well, played by two outstanding actors....

Yep. Real name was posted a few back and I had to look it up, because I had no clue either.

They seem to have melded the franchise into one coherent Universe now...

I sold a book today I thought I'd never sell, so I may just fritter away $13 or so and see this movie this weekend.

:blush:

-slym

:applause:

That is good news.

Treat yourself to a movie.

Life is short.

I mean, I really should be saving every last cent... but then again, in the big picture, what is $13?

Plus, I always sneak in my own water, and I don't need popcorn... for the theatre. Here, it's a must.

:lol:

-slym