• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

I'm back from seeing X-Men:DOFP :)

To those that think this is the Wolverine show are too thick headed.

This is really about Prof X,Magneto,and Mystique story wise

Uh, I didn't see any of THEM getting to show off their naked butt...

:baiting::grin:

This is really about Prof X,Magneto,and Mystique story wise

Uh, I didn't see any of THEM getting to show off their naked butt...

:baiting::grin:

:roflmao:

And OMFG I loved it :applause:

My thoughts?

This is really about Prof X,Magneto,and Mystique story wise (Wolverine is there to help Prof X)

When I first saw pics of Quicksilver,I like everyone else hated his look.

But boy did he make up for it in the movie.

He stole the scenes he was in (the kitchen scene was funny and awesome lol )

It reminded me a lot of Nightcrawler's WH scene in X2.

The actors were great in their roles :)

Blink & Bishop were stand outs as well (would love to see them again in the sequel)

Even though the original cast didn't get a lot of screen time,I still love the scenes they were in :)

Overall,I loved it :)

5 out of 5 for me (thumbs u

And it's currently my #1 movie of 2014 :headbang:

I do have some questions:

If Azazel is dead,then how will Mystique give birth to Nightcrawler?

She did seem to be very upset about learning of his demise. I was also wondering

how Magneto had Quicksilver and Sis in jail over 10 years. Conjugal visits?

Mystique shapeshifted into Stryker,does that mean she's the one that gave Wolverine his metal skeleton?

hmm. hm Interesting, but say it ain't so ... please. No more Jlaw changes to the universe!

Also:

I love that Cyclops,Beast,and Jean Gray made cameos in the end of the movie.

I was not expecting it :applause:

I liked seeing the learned and aged Beast. Too bad I read the freaking spoilers on Cyclops and Jean already... I have to stop with that temptation!

This came as a big surprise to me.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

Here's my ranking of the X-Men films:

1.X-Men:Days of Future Past

2.X2

3.The Wolverine

4.X-Men:First Class

5.X-Men

99.X-Men:The Last Stand

100.X-Men Origins:Wolverine

here i fix it

was that little kid in the beginning of the movie with the scare on his right eye was that cable and not the kid with white hair

Come to think of it, I kept wondering who this was.

6zv5ds.jpg

Edited by bronze_rules

I might be in the minority, but I didn't like the film at all.

Actually wasn't a fan of any of the movies in the series, but did (for the most part) enjoy both First Class and the last Wolverine movie.

(I did love that Claremont made a cameo in it, Len Wein too, but I've never seen what he looks like to have caught that).

(I just saw Spider-Man 2 on Monday too, which was completely atrocious).

I told my friend in the theater that the end scene should have been something for Spider-Man since they had something for them in his movie.

Either way, Marvel - I want my $20 from this week.

Actually wasn't a fan of any of the movies in the series, but did (for the most part) enjoy both First Class and the last Wolverine movie.

(I did love that Claremont made a cameo in it, Len Wein too, but I've never seen what he looks like to have caught that).

I told my friend in the theater that the end scene should have been something for Spider-Man since they had something for them in his movie.

I don't think MARVEL is involved with either movie.

We just got back.

It was effing incredible. I loved everything about it, especially Storm's final scene (I can't stand Halle Berry). The effects were awesome, and just like the last film Fassbender acted his rear off. Loved seeing "old friends" at the end, and the post-credits scene gets me pumped for the next film. April loved it as well and is looking forward to seeing it again.

One cool thing was that

The Sentinels at the end mimicked Frost's, Darwin's and Lady Deathstrike's powers to kill the last few mutants before busting into the monestary

Peace,

Chip

Edited by Chip Cataldo

WHOA!

BOX OFFICE: X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Now Expected To Reach Upwards Of $120M

Analysts initially predicted that Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past MIGHT reach $100 million over the four day Memorial Day weekend, but great word of mouth and almost unanimously positive reviews have resulted in the "inbetweenquel" possibly earning as much as $120 million!

shocked-o.gif

I don't think MARVEL is involved with either movie.

Regardless, neither was worth the money or time I spent.

Since I stop reading your post at you didnt like First class and you are the first person to say you disliked DOFP over the many that have liked the movie I would say you are def in the smallest minority possible.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

Just saw it!

My review...

From the very start, I was entertained. The way Blink, Bishop, Iceman, Colossus, Warpath, Kitty, and Storm fought as a team quickly reminded me of the kind of X-Men teamwork from the early UXM comics. The story was so well done, and makes the original DOFP story look incredibly underdeveloped. The movie was capable of bouncing back and forth from past to future seamlessly (which can be hard to do with time travel films). Every character had their moment to shine, and Quicksilver was ridiculously likeable! What I possibly loved most was that it tied EVERYTHING together, and cleverly cleaned up the mess that the Last Stand left behind. Overall, the film is all about superior story telling (probably the best story ever told in a superhero movie). My only complaint is that I wish there was just a little more action, and that Quicksilver had more screen time. Aside from that, this is easily one of the better X films, and I will definitely be buying it on bluray!

My List...

1. X2

2. DOFP

3. First Class

4. X1

5. The Wolverine

6. Origins

7. Last Stand :facepalm:

Wow!

You are definitely in the minority here. I thought X-Men:Days of Future Past was epic.

SciFiWasabi may I ask what disappointed you in that you didn`t like it? hm

Edited by ComicConnoisseur