• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shops in Tampa

12 posts in this topic

Next week I will be seeing my oldest son in Tampa. He will be 9 soon and loves Spider-man and Star Wars. I would like to take him to a comic book shop and was wondering if someone could recommend one shop over another. Your input is appreciated.

If you get a chance to venture to Brandon, there is a relatively new location right next to the movie theater, called "Blockbuster Comics"

It is a sister store of Demolition Comics. They are open Wednesday-Sunday.

They have a lot of movie memorabilia, and of course, toys and comics as well.

If you get a chance to venture to Brandon, there is a relatively new location right next to the movie theater, called "Blockbuster Comics"

It is a sister store of Demolition Comics. They are open Wednesday-Sunday.

They have a lot of movie memorabilia, and of course, toys and comics as well.

:o REALLY? I will have to check it out!

Emerald City in Largo is the best Tampa area shop for Gold, Silver, and Bronze age. Of course he has newer stuff also, and probably more than everyone else.

Yea but do they still have no prices on their books and look everything up in an old Wizard guide?

Hmm I wonder if my friend Ace still works there..