• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 500

20 posts in this topic

The Wizard preview only had up to page 8... I love Iron Man to Pym: "Don't you have a wife to beat?" 27_laughing.gif

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

Me thinks Tony might've had a little of the old "liquid courage".

Me thinks Tony might've had a little of the old "liquid courage".

If you have been reading his own title, you would understand. Secretary of State, Stark Enterprises, and Avengers duties lead to major stresses - good read, by the way.

thumbsup2.gif

The only thing I didn't understand from the preview was how Tony suddenly appeared drunk. How would Ultron be able to accomplish that? Unless there is another villain in the shadows.

That issue kicks some serious [!@#%^&^]. May have to look forward to Avengers now.

Ultron rules!

Anyone got a nice copy of his first appearance? No?

Want one? grin.gif

Thanks for read.... thumbsup2.gif

Question - who's the chick with the mask????

Not a spoiler since this has happened at least 2-3 months ago.

The new Captain Britan...she just started in the Avengers a couple of issues ago.

She was killed by one of the Wrecking Crew while protecting an unconscious Captain America. Her reward for valor was to be restored to life, but no one can know who she is(even her young kids). Interesting read if you can survive the artwork in those issues.

Interesting read if you can survive the artwork in those issues.

That art still makes me sick. Someone should go kick Scott Collins in the balls. 893frustrated.gif