• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Those ol' Turnaround Time Blues

96 posts in this topic

Gozer, IMO, your observation is flawed. It's obvious the turnaround times are indeed improving, not getting worse. I've been tracking them for a while now. If CGC can hold them at this level or improve them, it's a real accomplishment, and should be lauded, not dismissed.

Gozer, IMO, your observation is flawed. It's obvious the turnaround times are indeed improving, not getting worse. I've been tracking them for a while now. If CGC can hold them at this level or improve them, it's a real accomplishment, and should be lauded, not dismissed.

Not for econs...today's update shows zero movement the last 2 weeks, although they are keeping up with moderns (not improving, not getting worse). 893frustrated.gif

You will see an improvement every day this week. smile.gif

The grading room, encapsulation room, and receiving department are all back to being at full crews. thumbsup2.gif

Ah you took out the pinball machine and the pool tables ???devil.gif

The grading room, encapsulation room, and receiving department are all back to being at full crews. thumbsup2.gif

Nah, those stay. We got rid of movie screen, massage girls and the Danny/Richard/Keys/Meth/Hammer pinata that gets brought in to the grading room every day at noon. Darn, I miss trying to bash that thing and watching thin edges of comics fall out once it got smashed open blush.gif27_laughing.gif

Nah, those stay. We got rid of movie screen, massage girls and the Danny/Richard/Keys/Meth/Hammer pinata that gets brought in to the grading room every day at noon. Darn, I miss trying to bash that thing and watching thin edges of comics fall out once it got smashed open blush.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I knew you had to get rid of the massage girls after the " Chrisco-incident" but the not the pinata 893whatthe.gif

thumbsup2.gif

We got rid of movie screen, massage girls and the Danny/Richard/Keys/Meth/Hammer pinata that gets brought in to the grading room every day at noon.

You said they were on vacation. frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

sorry.gif

We got rid of movie screen, massage girls and the Danny/Richard/Keys/Meth/Hammer pinata that gets brought in to the grading room every day at noon.

sorry.gif

Um, uh, well..it's a long vacation...yeah, that's the ticket!

Now back to work, or I will take away your internet shocked.gif

sorry.gif

Here, this might help get those turnaround times reduced even more.

bullwhip.jpg

sorry.gif

doh!boo.gif

This is research! flowerred.gif

Ok, I'll get back to work... sorry.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

On 07/06/04, sborock posted:

>>> You will see an improvement every day this week.

Good news: There _were_ some jumps for some categories.

Bad news: For Economy books, the dates are:

Date / Now Shipping Books Received on

------

7/6/04 / 3-3-04

7/7/04 / 3-3-04

7/8/04 / 3-3-04

7/9/04 / 3-3-04

So instead of "improvement every day" there was no improvement. Dates

for Economy books haven't changed for 3 weeks.

Maybe I'm being too critical for focusing mainly on Economy books, but

that's the only one I use.

Economy submissions, at the current rate, are expected back in mid

February 2005.

Regarding the Standard Turnaround.....the date of 3-3-04 was as of July 6, only. It might actually be improving as we converse. They don't update it every day.

As for Economy,....well, I get about middle of November, as long as it doesn't get worse in the interim. confused-smiley-013.gif