• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What I'm doing with My Trooper money

82 posts in this topic

If you really want your house to have the right ingredients of class and sophistication, you can never go wrong with a periodic table

Scary!

The table is awesome...so I am assuming you are talking about having class and being sophisticated....mmm...well.... hm it's not that scary, you get use to it after a while... (thumbs u

Thinking about in the wall speakers, but not sure which system to go with. Anyone have something like this?

Periodic Table, ha!

I explored in-wall and in-ceiling speakers. In my old house I installed the Klipsch in-ceiling ones, KHC-6 I think. I was pleased with their performance.

I know..I was born and raised in a third world country..where ALL stripper poles are PVC.....

Stripper pole hm

That's more of a sh.itter pole.

HEYO!

Grats on the room, Vaughn! I like what you're doing with your computer too.

Mists of Pandera, Sept. 25th!

I know..I was born and raised in a third world country..where ALL stripper poles are PVC.....

Stripper pole hm

You can use the exercise.

In case anyone missed it, this is a perfect opportunity for Flee to put Gary Busey upside down on the PCV pole.

A full bathroom is going in there as well, ha I'll have 3 1/2 bathrooms! As a single guy, what am I going to do with that many bathrooms? freaking more cleaning! It'll also boost my square footage to over 3,000

be sure to file the paperwork for the additional living space so that extra square footage can be counted by realtors in the future... and so you can pay taxes on it until then (or dont... :whistle:

Stripper pole hm

In case anyone missed it, this is a perfect opportunity for Flee to put Gary Busey upside down on the PCV pole.

shhh don't give him any ideas

Stripper pole hm

:)

trooper-basement-busey.jpg

Stripper pole hm

clothes on?? :shrug:

There is a reason he is pictured from only the waist up. :eek:

Cabin in the Woods really missed a frightening character by omitting Busey from its menagerie...., :eek:

btw cable management is a biaotch when you use up all 8 sata ports, thank god my pcu is modular

I'm using DLan in my home. It works from the power outlets located in any room in the house. Broadband travels at the speed of light and no concerns over wiring or performance lags with wireless. One adapter hook-up from your router to a nearby power outlet enables every outlet in your home.

btw cable management is a biaotch when you use up all 8 sata ports, thank god my pcu is modular

I'm using DLan in my home. It works from the power outlets located in any room in the house. Broadband travels at the speed of light and no concerns over wiring or performance lags with wireless. One adapter hook-up from your router to a nearby power outlet enables every outlet in your home.

Holy krap, I could use something like that! I'll look into it, thanks.

So your selling your collection so you can reno the basement and showcase your books? What are you going to showcase, all the books that didn't sell. :baiting::grin:

BTW I cracked out the War book I bought from you. :cloud9:

#3 needs a crackin' too :baiting:

Stripper pole hm

you guys are crazy

Holy krap, I could use something like that! I'll look into it, thanks.

Look into MOCA devices as well if you're wanting to run ethernet without Cat5 or Cat6. It used regular coax cable that may already be installed. Powerline can be slower and have problems with some of the newer circuit breakers.