• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What I'm doing with My Trooper money

82 posts in this topic

This is great to see you're getting some nice things for that incredible

collection Vaughn and you deserve everything you get for your service

to your country.

I was checking out your e-bay store and might be contacting you

soon about a few of your awesome books. Are a few time payments

a possible option? (shrug)

Manablock system for pex. Cool for the home owner. Pain in the for the plumber.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

The overhead water piping. Pex(poly x linked nylon) Good for up to 180 psig and will expand up to 7x's its size. Canadians are smart. (thumbs u

Anyone sell their prized books to fund something important? My Trooper collection is paying to finish my basement for the moment. I plan to turn it into a workout area and a collection room.

101_0075.jpg

I'll post the finished pics.

That's a nice stripper pole you have there, but I don't think PVC is going to hold up to strenuous usage

Anyone sell their prized books to fund something important? My Trooper collection is paying to finish my basement for the moment. I plan to turn it into a workout area and a collection room.

101_0075.jpg

That's a nice stripper pole you have there, but I don't think PVC is going to hold up to strenuous usage

You're bad lol

101_0075.jpg

I beg to differ.... ;)

101_0075.jpg

I beg to differ.... ;)

And would you know that? :insane:

I know..I was born and raised in a third world country..where ALL stripper poles are PVC.....

Stripper pole hm

You can use the exercise.

For fun I'm building another computer since my last build died on me. Instead of fixing it, I'd thought I'd build a super-computer.

Cooler Master HAF full Tower

16 gigs of Ram

12 TB of storage via 4x 3tb Barracuda HD

512 GB OS drive SDD Drive

2GB Video card (will later buy another for a SLI crossover)

Video/Sound Cards

Raid card

TV Tuner

Asus Sabretooth Motherboard

Intel i7 2600 unlocked cpu

and one fricken ginormous cpu cooler

101_0080.jpg

101_0083.jpg

101_0082.jpg

101_0081.jpg

101_0079.jpg

101_0085.jpg

101_0084.jpg

101_0086.jpg

Nice to see another builder here. I built my rig in March cost me a bloody buggery fortune but its fast as hell although I think one of my SSds is going tits up.

What video card did you go with? I put in 2 580 ultras and was considering a 3rd but I did int want to have to add a nuclear reactor to power them :roflmao: