• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Non-original owner books found in my collection.

50 posts in this topic

I found some books in the boxes where I keep comics. Some are slabbed and some are raw. I'm going to sell the books on my own behalf someday.

I can prepare a list for anyone who's interested. Just let me know.

I'd accept a list if it is well organized and free of typhoes, preferably before anyone else.
I can't agree to that. 1) My gramor is nto good. 2) I am planning to sell your books to other people. These are the books I "found."

We need to discuss this further before I can proceed. Please call me the first Saturday after the Ramadan to discuss the conditions of the list exchange further. Note that I am not available Sabbaths except between 2-4 am.

I'd love to say that I'd like a list, but is there a list? If there is a list I'd like it, but if there isnt I wouldnt. Unless there's a list, and it's a real list, you know, with things listed that I'd like. But if the list doesnt have things on it that I'd like to have, I wouldnt want it. Unless everyone else wanted it, in which case I'd want it. But only if I was the only one who received it, then I could tell everyone I had it, and they didnt.

I'd love to say that I'd like a list, but is there a list? If there is a list I'd like it, but if there isnt I wouldnt. Unless there's a list, and it's a real list, you know, with things listed that I'd like. But if the list doesnt have things on it that I'd like to have, I wouldnt want it. Unless everyone else wanted it, in which case I'd want it. But only if I was the only one who received it, then I could tell everyone I had it, and they didnt.

Me too (thumbs u

See your private messages. The little flashing envelope. Very important private not-for-public view or commentary just for special people like you and anyone else with comic books they may or may not have possible for sale someday.

:whee:

I got the list and a pic!

transplant-collection.jpg

Someone's been feeding you material. A boxing of their ears might be in order. But hilarious nonetheless.

Comedy gold people. Appreciate it.

All Four Colors @ $3. Nobody likes those. Nobody collects those. Heck, I have more customers who buy Classics than I have who buy Four Colors. Those are dead ... unless you show up with a want list. Therefore, I'll take them all for $3 a piece and do you a favor :baiting:

All Four Colors @ $3. Nobody likes those. Nobody collects those. Heck, I have more customers who buy Classics than I have who buy Four Colors. Those are dead ... unless you show up with a want list. Therefore, I'll take them all for $3 a piece and do you a favor :baiting:
I almost caveated that statement to include you as an exception. But you wouldn't beg for a list, so I gave you more credit.