• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRONZE HORROR - DC, Marvel, Gold Key 25% OFF all prices... RECAP PAGE 26

257 posts in this topic

Greetings forumites! I have a long box of bronze horror to sell. Lots of reasons - moving, thinning the herd, bills.... :blahblah:

Most of these will be in the VF to F range with a few higher grade gems sprinkled about. I try to grade conservatively and refunds are not a problem if you disagree with a grade or I missed something, we can always work it out.

Almost everything will be at the very least 50% off guide.

I will post all of my DC first and then start the Marvels. It will probably take a few days to get all of these posted. I have a lot of Tomb of Dracula, Werewolf by Night, Frankenstein, and Boris Karloff. If the sales go well and there is interest, I will also list the Charlton Horror.

No HOS or probies. :takeit: in the thread trumps all. Shipping is $5 for 1-3 books, $7.50 for 4-7 books, and $11 flat rate for 8 or more books.

Let's begin.... RECAP ON PAGE #26

:news:TAKE 25% OFF ALL PRICES :news: