• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC fantasy football anyone? *updated with league rosters!*

97 posts in this topic

Let's just put this out there right now that the ESPN league is way better than the Yahoo league. It's clearly the spot for the CGC Elite FF Players.

:baiting:

i concur. i had to drop off the Yahoo league because it stunk so much.

Let's just put this out there right now that the ESPN league is way better than the Yahoo league. It's clearly the spot for the CGC Elite FF Players.

(tsk)

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=CGC+Yahoo+Fantasy+Football&word2=CGC+ESPN+Fantasy+Football

(tsk)

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=CGC+Yahoo+Fantasy+Football&word2=CGC+ESPN+Fantasy+Football

Hmmm. Remove the word "CGC" and it's a somewhat different story: LINK

Anyway, I agree that the CGC ESPN league is better - in particular I have heard that its commissioner is far more witty, handsome and urbane than his CGC Yahoo counterpart.

Smells like roses now that that piece of c rap left. lol

Hmmm , Me thinks that week 17 might be a good week for the Ultra Championship between the winner of the yahoo against the winner of the Espn league to decide who is really elite. Settle this on the field of play and not with words.

Smells like roses now that that piece of c rap left. lol

lol