• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original: Action Comics #1 and Batman #1: Both SOLD

19 posts in this topic

Offered for sale are two original CGC certified pages from two of the most coveted comic books of all time:

Action Comics #1 and Batman #1.

Payment methods accepted: Paypal (preferred), check or money order.

The only reason I am making these two pages available for sale is to fund a large purchase I made recently.

I am willing to entertain "Best Offers", and can offer more of a discount to anyone able to pay promptly.

First "I'll take it" ends the sales listing, but I am available to respond promptly to any and all PM's that come my way.

(thumbs u

For Sale: Action Comics #1 (12th page only)

Details: 1st appearance of Zatara.

"Brittle pages"

CGC certification #: 1021673005

Price: $975

ActionSlab1.jpg

Man if it wasn't brittle it would be worth $2500 I think.

If I had the cash I'd hit it, this might be the only way to ever own a piece of the grail.

That Joker page is very cool. GLWTS

Thank you.

The Batman #1 page featuring the 1st appearance of the Joker is still available. (thumbs u

Cool note is that Heath Ledger used the Joker stories from Batman #1 as source material to develop his interpretation of the character in the Dark Knight.

I'm offering more flexibility price-wise to anyone who can pay via Paypal promptly. ;)

:takeit: Action 1 page per PM

Congratulations! :applause:

Thank Ye. :grin: Closest I'm going to get to this book and it should make a great showpiece.

For a decade or more, I've said I would never touch a brittle book. I didn't expect to recant that today!

:takeit: Action 1 page per PM

Congratulations! :applause:

Thank Ye. :grin: Closest I'm going to get to this book and it should make a great showpiece.

For a decade or more, I've said I would never touch a brittle book. I didn't expect to recant that today!

I've always wondered if it was possible to restore suppleness to a brittle page with resizing. I wonder what our resident restoration expert would say about this (ze-man) hm

Knocking the price down on the Batman #1 page all the way down to $799.

That will include FREE Priority shipping, fully insured with tracking.

PM's are more than welcome and I'm willing to work with anyone seriously interested in picking up this piece of history. (thumbs u