• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead # 100 retailer variant

414 posts in this topic

E0FA9AD4-3CED-489A-9325-40D592C8B5BA-896-00000127BCD0D18B-1.jpg
looks better than mine :cry:

Sorry Rick, I know we talked about this over the weekend.

BTW this is not my copy, it's a local LCS' copy and he is a big Walking Dead Fan and keeping it.

I had to explain the whole Blue Label/Yellow Label/Green Label thing to him.

When I called CGC today, they said there's a high possibility that they will SS-label them all after multiple requests from other concerned citizens.

Unless these were witnessed by CGC like the Stan Lee Spiderman books, I highly doubt they will be SS.

When I called CGC today, they said there's a high possibility that they will SS-label them all after multiple requests from other concerned citizens.

That sounds like they'd be willing to open up a pandora's box of complaints about other mass signed books that currently have green labels.

Who did you talk to?

:troll: There's no way.

If...only...I could...splill...ALL...the beans...

must...resist...

Ah. They are already Slabbed. (thumbs u

most likely the sigs were witnessed by a facilitator and any books sent to cgc will get the yellow label :whistle:

Beans and whistles?

Now that the book is out...what is the scoop?

That sounds like they'd be willing to open up a pandora's box of complaints about other mass signed books that currently have green labels.

Yeah this would be rather odd if they allow this but don't allow other books that were only released signed by whoever to be yellow labeled.

I think CGC should actually go a step in the other direction and ban the slabbing of all WD variants. :insane: