• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA Keys/Pedigree's. Thor #168, TOS #55, #80, Etc

27 posts in this topic

Okay I'm going to do a quick thread here, if stuff doesn't move I will probably send it to another venue. Priced to move, shipping will be via Canada Post Insured Express and $25 for North America if not included in the purchase price, UK bidders I'm sure I could make it worth your while.

Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.6 Western Penn, WP's. Super nice copy,OH HOLD

Sub-Mariner1cgc96WesternPenn.jpg

Strange Tales #107 CGC 8.0 White Pages [Fire Mountain copy], $700 Book is on hold.

StrangeTales107CGC80jpgFireMountainCopy.jpg

That FF 61 looks a press away from 9.6.

I'll be honest I don't think it would happen [although with today's grading I wouldn't be shocked]. There is a little bit of color loss on the Thing's foot paralell to the bottom staple. There are large scans of it available on the Heritage archives.

Strange Tales #107 CGC 8.0 White Pages [Fire Mountain copy], $700

StrangeTales107CGC80jpgFireMountainCopy.jpg

:cry: where's the empty pockets graemlin...., ?

Thor #157 CGC 9.6 Rocky Mountain, WP's. Below my cost but I have hoarded this issue so I can let one copy go. $675 shipped [sufunk you are not allowed to buy this back from me lol ]

T157RockyMtn.jpg

Dude! You better be joking! :cry:

i want that freaking thing back!

If you'll let me, :takeit: