• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #101 Ghost Variant Store List

314 posts in this topic

Lets see if we can compile a list of all the stores that actually got this comic. I will keep the first post up to date with who got it.

1. Earth-2 Comics

2. Casablanca Comics

3. Bridge City Comics

4. CornerStoreComics

5. Beach Ball Comics

6. Laughing Ogre

7. Another Dimension Comics

8. Fantasy Books and Games

9. Heroic Adventures

10. Fantasy Books

11. That’s Entertainment

12. Brave New Worlds

13. Strange Adventures Comix & Curiosities

14. Flying Colors Comics & Other Cool Stuff

15. Comic Oasis, NV

16. Muse Comics + Games

17. Chicago Comics

18. TATE’S Comics

19. Speeding Bullet Comics

20. Crush Comics

21. Bunjee’s Comics

22. Local Heroes

23. Austin Books & Comics

24. Main Street Comics

25. Keith’s Comics

26. Star Clipper

27. Comicopia

28. More Fun Comics and Games

A great idea and personally as much as I want this cover...

Pricing looks to be ridiculous as there are (probably) 5k printed. These should be closer to realistic prices within 2 weeks.

If someone finds the stores, makes sure to put the price per copy up also...

They are mostly at Comics Pro board member shops.

Some Comics Pro member shops & a few lapsed member shops.

The entire scenario smacks of insider trading,

The standard wildly_fanciful_statement:

Shops were contacted by a mysterious "benefactor' allowing them "in" on the deal.

The scoop:

It was scheme concocted at a Comics Pro event with Kirkman's approval.

Gorgeous book ( I don't have them )

Star Clipper in St. Louis is selling it for $750, or so the clerk told me on the phone. I'll confirm that tomorrow as I don't see any selling for THAT. Normally they sell their variants for $9.99

Fantasy Shop in Belleville, IL, the closest store to me is only selling theirs on eBay.

Star Clipper in St. Louis is selling it for $750, or so the clerk told me on the phone. I'll confirm that tomorrow as I don't see any selling for THAT. Normally they sell their variants for $9.99

Fantasy Shop in Belleville, IL, the closest store to me is only selling theirs on eBay.

They are ending on eBay for $50-75.00.

Who did that cover? And who decided that putting Foxy Cleopatra on the cover is a good idea? Terrible cover.

To each his own I guess...

Personally it's by far the coolest and EASILY the most unique cover of WD I've ever come across (aside from the #50 superhero variant)

Who did that cover? And who decided that putting Foxy Cleopatra on the cover is a good idea? Terrible cover.

Personally it's by far the coolest and EASILY the most unique cover of WD I've ever come across (aside from the #50 superhero variant)

I agree. I will probably pick up a copy once the hype dies down.

yeah, that cover is INSANELY dope. i'll wait a minute, but i definitely will get that at some point. i would love a large print or poster of that