• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #101 Ghost Variant Store List

314 posts in this topic

Anyone who has damaged copies that aren't say worse than a 7.0 I will be happy to grab them for cover plus shipping. I have a bunch of friends at work that I have gotten hooked on the trades and the show and it would be a cool little gift to toss there way.

got two copies ftom Another Dimension (a canadian store) both copies are in great NM+ condition.... Very happy with them :)

I got two there as well, they were al pre-bagged and boarded. Both of mine are easily 9.8's.

got two copies ftom Another Dimension (a canadian store) both copies are in great NM+ condition.... Very happy with them :)

I got two there as well, they were al pre-bagged and boarded. Both of mine are easily 9.8's.

:whee:

Yup... They came in great condition, and a very "McGyver" and secured way of packaging them.

The other Canadian store that got the variant (only two Canadian store got them, can you believe that) was rude. Forgot the name, but is located in Halifax. I asked if they would ship to Ontario, and the guy replied that they're only selling them at the store and I'm more than welcome to walk in and buy a copy.......

The store is.....oh let's say only a few thousand km from me (on another province :mad: )

I went to Bridge City Comics in P-town and picked up a couple of their best issues, both are 9.2, 9.4 on a good day. But because I wasn't sure if they would have any left in the store by the time I got there (because I'm paranoid like that :P) I bought one from them, online. It arrived today and I wonder where the :censored: this issue came from. I went through their pile and I know I didn't miss this copy, the ones they had for purchase onsite were all spine broken to heck.

The issue I paid $20 for is a good 9.6 candidate, it has one flaw where the corner got cut too deep, a production defect I think. If it is a defect, then it'll be a 9.8 copy.

I think they just put their copies out for sale in the store for $8 and sold the high end ones online for $20 and they wouldn't let me pick out one of those high end copies from a different box :eyeroll: Who says comic book shops don't pay attention to market values lol

Jerome

I just wanted to give MAD props to Julio for sending me the Ghost Variant, for participating in the contest he set up.

I got the book today & it is pretty dang cool. I am very happy to have it.

So, THANK YOU, Julio!!!!!!!!!!!

(worship)(worship)(worship)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I just wanted to give MAD props to Julio for sending me the Ghost Variant, for participating in the contest he set up.

I got the book today & it is pretty dang cool. I am very happy to have it.

So, THANK YOU, Julio!!!!!!!!!!!

(worship)(worship)(worship)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

That's pretty awesome! Julio is the man!

:headbang:

Just wanted to give a shout-out and thank you to Andrew and the group at Chapel Hill Comics. I originally received three copies from them while ago, and two had crunched corners. I could not really tell from what, but they were packed in a box at least. I basically picked up the phone and nicely and calmly asked them what could be done, and he instructed me to send the two back to him, and he would send out replacements. So I did that, and added insurance in case something really went wrong, and I just got two sweet-looking replacement copies today!! Thanks again guys!!

Comic Oasis sent me an awesome copy for my personal collection and a potential 9.8 for the run I am helping my younger brother put together. I'll just eat the loss on the other books. I don't have time to out every store that doesn't treat me right. There's way better stuff to spend my time on. I already spent way too much time trying to get them to exchange the books I purchased. I may go back through the thread and figure out which store it was.