• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Avengers #1 CGC 7.0

14 posts in this topic

Rulez:

1. PayPal only

2. 1st unconditional :takeit: posted in the sales thread wins the book. A posted :takeit: in the thread takes precedence over any PM sale that might be agreed to but not yet posted to the sales thread - period. If someone waves more $$ in my face via PM after you post a :takeit: in the thread, I shall not be tempted.

3. Shipping is included in the price - registered or Priority, both insured, your choice. All double-boxed with bubble wrap and a kiss for luck.

4. Non-USA buyers: PM me and let's chat first. I'm a bit clueless about overseas shipping.

5. No HOS or probation boardies. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

6. Threadkrapping encouraged - have fun!

7. I have sold many books on eBay under "silverageguy", plus I have had many transactions with Dale Roberts, Greg Reece, Ghost Town, ft88 and many more. My kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5350236#Post5350236

Slave Kitty is relieved there are only these books. Well, these and another mega-key in the Modern Thread...he's pooped.

1E098B37-5A02-42BE-8268-93B3E75301AB-5054-0000067A32609832.jpg

AVENGERS #6

OW/W

1st Zemo and a Paste Pot Pete appearance. I may swoon.

No 90-day average, last sale was $508 in May, 2011. It can be yours to fondle for $500 $400 shipped for the next 24 hours only!

Avengers_6_front014.jpg

Avengers_6_back016.jpg

Avengers_6_label015.jpg

El Toro, I see 2 prices. If it is the $400 listed here :takeit: