• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The High Voltage Grail Sale - Spidey Slabs round 4, #62 down (9.0 or better)

266 posts in this topic

th_JIM97F.jpg th_JIM97X.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #97 Fine was $100 NOW: $80 FINAL LOKI-INDUCED PRICE CUT: $65 SOLD!

Now priced at about a Good+ level, according to Overstreet.

And that is all that is left. Prices will be good through Friday. Books will be moved after Friday. Then we'll break out the Web-slinger.

Shameless :bump:

Last JIM available in the thread!

Someone take it home!

JIM83F.jpg

JIM83X.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #83 VG-/VG (restored, signed by Stan Lee) was $1,500 THEN: $1,275 FINAL LOKI-INDUCED PRICE CUT: $1,100

This price is $50 above the 'good' price in the latest Overstreet.

Detailed notes & photos of resto are on about page 8 of this sales thread (or just PM me).

I'll just begin with a re-post on shipping, etc. - in case you don't want to zip back to the beginning of the thread.

The bottom line is: All slabs ship via priority mail, boxed.

=====================

THE PROCESS: The first unqualified :takeit: within the sales thread or by PM is the winner. I am certainly open to offers on books, but if someone bangs the :takeit: before I can get back to you, they will win the item. If more than one PM offer comes in on the same item(s), I will answer PMs in order received.

MY REP/aka: who the heck am I: Well - I think I have a good rep on the boards. I’ve bought & sold books here, from time-to-time, for about 8 years. I think most old-timers would vouch for me if there is any hesitancy. I try to grade raw books in accordance to Overstreet’s Grading Guides & yearly price guide & I have around 300 slabs that I also use as helpful references.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are unhappy with the book(s) or transaction, let me know - I’ll do my best to make it right. I will take returns - raw & CGC’d within 2 weeks. If you submit a book & it comes back restored, I will take a return within 3 months from purchase (slabbing fee not refundable).

No book in this sales thread has been pressed while in my possession - or prior to my owning the book (to my knowledge).

Above all, I want this to be a great experience for everyone. If you are on the probabtion thread/hall of shame - just don’t bother, ok? I have a printout of the current list & your bid will not be valid.

SHIPPING: I will ship anywhere. Outside the USA, you will pay exact postage based upon your location. Within the USA, everything is shipped priority mail. Why no media mail? Because my local P.O. has told me that comics don’t fit into that catagory (and yes, I know that fluctuates throughout the country). I have no desire to argue with them, so priority mail it is. Everything has to be insured. I can ship via a box or bubble-wrap envelope with lots of cardboard for raw books. CGC’d books will all be boxed.

1-3 CGC slabs via priority flat rate medium box: $11.35 (USA)

I prefer to only put two slabs in the flat-rate box, because I can add plenty of padding. I will place three in the flat-rate box if you want, but it's not my preference.

(4 or more CGC slabs will be boxed & price would vary on total slabs)

PAYMENT: Money orders and checks are great. PayPal is fine. If we have not done business in the past, a personal check will have to clear before books are sent.