• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1-Year DC Comic Book Subscriptions on Slickdeals.net

17 posts in this topic

Ive never subscribed to comics magazine style but these seemed like a good deal.

1-Year DC Comic Book Subscriptions: Justice League America $13, Batman $12, Green Lantern $12, Catwoman $13, Superman $13, Aquaman $14 & More

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/78452/discountmags.com-1year-dc-comic-book-subscriptions-justice-league-america-13-batman-12-green-lantern-12-catwoman-13-superman-13-aquaman-14

Use code 5OFF50NOW for $5 off if order is over $50.

Ive never subscribed to comics magazine style but these seemed like a good deal.

1-Year DC Comic Book Subscriptions: Justice League America $13, Batman $12, Green Lantern $12, Catwoman $13, Superman $13, Aquaman $14 & More

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/78452/discountmags.com-1year-dc-comic-book-subscriptions-justice-league-america-13-batman-12-green-lantern-12-catwoman-13-superman-13-aquaman-14

Use code 5OFF50NOW for $5 off if order is over $50.

Now at $12 bucks a pop for the whole year I will try Batman again,as that`s a much better deal then the $3.99 a pop my LCS charges for a single copy of Batman!

Thank you itssmeeeeee for sharing this geat deal!

(thumbs u

I wonder how they mail them though...

I used to do Marvel's subscription service when I lived in a town without a comic store. I got a lot of books that were trashed. I saved a lot of money though...

My exact thoughts about 3 minutes after I signed up for the deal. I guess if they send them without any protection, I'm only out $12 since I'll just keep buying them at my LCS. A few of us signed up for the deal so hopefully we'll get some feedback from multiple people in the near future.

Even if they come in bent, i would think the value is too good to pass up for the content alone. I actually passed on this cause im moving toward digital comics but a couple months ago i wouldve jumped on this in a heartbeat

I used to do Marvel's subscription service when I lived in a town without a comic store. I got a lot of books that were trashed. I saved a lot of money though...

My exact thoughts about 3 minutes after I signed up for the deal. I guess if they send them without any protection, I'm only out $12 since I'll just keep buying them at my LCS. A few of us signed up for the deal so hopefully we'll get some feedback from multiple people in the near future.

i get my junk mail/ entertainment weekly in NM condition the majority of the time. hopefully the comics can manage to do the same in a plastic bag(or whatever) if they put in a little protection of some sort .

This is great deal and at $1 this is fantastic as long as they show up in readable condition. Thanks for posting that.

more than readable condition for the first two to arrive. some small color breaks on spine, some corner dings. somewhere between 8.5-9.2. i suck at grading these modern shiny things.

5cDiE.jpg

I wouldn't expect them to arrive better than FN. I had an ASM subscription in the early 90's. It came polybagged with a really flimsy thin piece of cardboard, more like thick construction paper. But still a great deal for readers.