• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buy a house from me and get a comicbook!

16 posts in this topic

I am holding out for the listing that says, "Buy a comic, get a house." There are plenty of copies of X-Force 1 and enough vacant homes to make that happen.

I am holding out for the listing that says, "Buy a comic, get a house." There are plenty of copies of X-Force 1 and enough vacant homes to make that happen.

The housing market over here is pretty strong. There aren't too many homes that stay on the market for longer than a week or two unless they are ridiculously priced, although depending on what happens to Research In Motion that could change things drastically. :eek:

The housing market over here is pretty strong. There aren't too many homes that stay on the market for longer than a week or two unless they are ridiculously priced, although depending on what happens to Research In Motion that could change things drastically. :eek:

New mortgage rules are already affecting prices but not by much

from what I've heard, only condos are starting to slow down. Townhouses, semis and detached are all still strong (although less strong than last year)

just driving around downtown TO, I can spot atleast 5-10 new condo building being built... and i was taking the Lakeshore....

i think TO has saturated the market on condo housing...... the banks are also estimating Vancouver's condo market could follow soon

New mortgage rules are already affecting prices but not by much

I was specifically talking about Kitchener/Waterloo.

Not sure about how T.O. is doing.

just driving around downtown TO, I can spot atleast 5-10 new condo building being built... and i was taking the Lakeshore....

I can't believe the transformation the downtown core has gone through in the past 20 years.