• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back from Wizard World Chicago with some deals for you..CLOSED

47 posts in this topic

Bought a ton of books in Chicago and submitted some on site as well. These are all fresh to market (at least from me :). These will be priced to sell with a few extraordinary bargains throughout so keep your eyes open. Spend $1,500, get free shipping anywhere in the world. Otherwise, USA $12/Canada $25/Worldwide $35. I will note any book that I know has been pressed. No probies. If you're coming to Baltimore I can bring any purchases to the show.

:takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing PM's

Terms: Check/money order (or any other fee free method you choose). I will try and make the thread worth the trouble.

Also, if we've done business before, I will ship upon your confirmation, otherwise I will ship when payment is received.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 6.5 White pages $30,000

This book is red hot right now with a 7.0 just selling for $53,000. This copy has very deep color strike and beautiful white pages. Please note: Blue ink mark in Spider-Man's eye.

AMAZINGFANTASY15CGC65WHITEFRONT.jpg

AMAZINGFANTASY15CGC65WHITEBACK.jpg