• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Walking Dead #200 thread

32 posts in this topic

Who's looking forward to this one? Does anyone read this anymore? Ever since the astounding Wolf-man joined the cast it's taken a weird turn, but the robot zombies are kind of neat.

I will also say that i miss adlard's artwork quite a bit. Rob Liefeld just doesn't do it for me. The only time i think he nailed it was during that arc that followed that footless zombie around for a while.

I've heard there will be 65 variants for this one. The 1:5700 variant has been reported to have actual kirkman blood sprayed on it. Hopefully G.A.tor is willing to hook up some boardies a la issue #100 although i've heard that he's retired since selling that action 1 for 642 million. Any speculation on this one? speak up!

Copied from the Calamity of Challenge website.

all created goes to Matthew Allison

I'm going to focus some of this blog on my second passion - Walking Dead fan fiction. It's a passion of mine. Here we go.

The Walking Dead - Issue 200

Rick holds his binoculars up to his eyes and looks thru them out at the empty field across from the van he's sitting in with his daughter, Apple Cheeks.

"I don't see any of the walking dead out in that field. That may be our new home."

Just at that moment a loud BUMP is heard on the side of the van. The van rocks slightly.

"God damn it! I hope that is not a walking dead man!"

Ricks grabs his empty shotgun - he had run out of shells 3 days ago but the shotgyn had a butt - a butt will kill a walking dead if used right, and Rick knew how to use it right after years of survival in this world of walking dead.

Rick opens the side door of the van quickly. Standing before him is a figure in black - a vaguely shaped human person with a motorcycle helmet on. 

"DON'T SHOOT ME! I AM NOT A WALKING DEAD!" said the figure loudly. 

"TAKE OFF YOUR HELMEY! SLOWLY, GOD DAMMIT!!!"

The figure took off the helmet, slowly - IT'S IS A WOMAN!!!

"Now, would you mind not poiting that shotgun at me, or do you not see that I am a woman?"

Rick stops pointing the gun and steps out of the van. He stands on the outside of the van and looks at the woman.

"So, you're a woman, huh. I hope you know how to drive a van and shoot weapons. Apple Cheeks and I can't be weighed down. WE'VE SURVIVED TOO DAMNED LONG TO BE WEIGHED DOWN!"

The woman, Justine, snickers "You think you are the only god damned person who can survive in this god damn wolrd!?"

Rick looked at her and thought that he might be in love. Rick thought she was sort of pretty.

"Let's get in the van now." Rick said to her.

They got into the van and drove off into the field. "I think we should camp here in this empty field for the night. We'll be out in the open where it's safe."

"You're got to be kiddiung with me!" Said Justine, angerly. "We'll be sitting ducks out there!" We need to find shelter, like a store or an apartment building"

"Lady, I'VE SURVIDED TOO LONG OUT HERE TO HAVE SOME PERSON TELL ME HOW TO SURVIVE..." Just then Justine and Rick start to kiss passionately.

Just then a nother car pulls up out of the nearby trees. A man gets out holding a flame thrower and his friends who his a redneck man steps out of the back seat."

"Get out the van, m***hr*!" Says then man! 

BLAMS!!! Just then the man's head explodes. Out of the trees comes a man on a motorcycle carrying a shotgun.

"All right! I'm in charge now! We're going to sleep here in this fields tonight" said the man roughly.

"LOOK, I"VE BEEN SURVIVING TOO GOD DAMNED LONG TO LET YOU TELL ME WHERE I SHOULD SLEEP AT NIGHT. TOO DAM...

Just then a bullet enters Rick's eyeball area and he dies.

THE END!

Who's looking forward to this one? Does anyone read this anymore? Ever since the astounding Wolf-man joined the cast it's taken a weird turn, but the robot zombies are kind of neat.

I will also say that i miss adlard's artwork quite a bit. Rob Liefeld just doesn't do it for me. The only time i think he nailed it was during that arc that followed that footless zombie around for a while.

I've heard there will be 65 variants for this one. The 1:5700 variant has been reported to have actual kirkman blood sprayed on it. Hopefully G.A.tor is willing to hook up some boardies a la issue #100 although i've heard that he's retired since selling that action 1 for 642 million. Any speculation on this one? speak up!

I clearly called dibs to this thread 4 hours ago..... :cry:

You were actually my inspiration. I surrender ownership.

You were actually my inspiration. I surrender ownership.

lol

I'll take the credit and hand over the reins to you.

Carry on.

Rick rolled his wheelchair slowly across drive.

Since he had lost his right eye when savaged by a chicken, he felt a sense of uselessness that only served to remind him of THAT night.

The night when Maggies struck back.

The night when Maggie cut off his legs,using only Glenns lower jawbone which she lovingly carried still,wedged between her ample bosoms.

In the background Michonne and Nagans children were playing together, all 11 of them having the time of their lives by skinning a nun and rolling her in salt.

Things were quieter now the Zombie plague had faded from this quiet part of South Central LA, indeed even the gangbangers were returning, riding in on their hotted up Mules to fight over the turf to sell illegal organic carrots.

Carl was across the road opening up his newest shop.

Since cornering the market in necrophilia, Carls 'Bang dem Bones' chain of love-hotels had spread across the country, catering to the needs of the sad,depressed and . A wealthy man now, Carl now was the Head-Honcho of Hatville, their secure village in the City, a respite for the weary and war-raved souls who came back from the frontlines of the Zombie Wars, which was far,far away.

His thoughts were disturbed by that familiar feeling,something was wrong, a sense of urgency washed over Rick, as unstoppable as Shane after another mans wife.

He was right - he could feel it,the smell oh so recogniseable was everywhere...he needed help - and fast!

"Andrea" he shouted, "Andrea - I've messed my pants again......"

NEXT WEEK IN THE WALKING DEAD:

Rick gets some new diapers and Nagan decides to branch out into corn growing. DONT MISS IT

Plus all new 1:1 variant: Ricks tricked up wheelchair special! OUT NEXT MONTH!

Rick rolled his wheelchair slowly across drive.

Since he had lost his right eye when savaged by a chicken, he felt a sense of uselessness that only served to remind him of THAT night.

The night when Maggies struck back.

The night when Maggie cut off his legs,

And he yelled out...." Tis but a scratch, I'm invincible!!! "

I also heard they going to do a 3D variant

That's being released the same month as the 2D non-variant variant.

OP you don't know what you are talking about .

Kirkman killed the series at issue 150 when the Loch Ness Monster came through town and straight up told everyone give me tree fiddy or else.

Well no one could understand what the heck tree fiddy meant so the Loch Ness Monster proceeded to straight up merc everyone. Beat them all too death with Lucille.

:)

And with the renewed interest in the series generated by the 200th issue, copies of issue #100 are starting to break the twelve cent barrier again on eBay, with record sales of the 1:500 chromium etched prismatic signed variants fetching as much as a buck.