• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KEYS galore: The Amazing Spider-Man...

138 posts in this topic

Yah I just saw unfortunately... sigh... If it somehow falls through or if the buyer wants to back down I would love to take it. So bummed I missed it lo

I have it on very good authority the buyer won't back down, but noted.

ASM #31 VG :news: SOLD.

This one has a few drink rings near Spidey's head. However, I took it out and you actually have to put it at an angle under the light to see them. There's one on the back cover (it too is very subtle and not evident). Back cover, top edge: 3/4" tear. Some staining/tanning on the inside covers, but...the book has very nice eye appeal for a low-grade copy. Very vibrant reds as you can see. Also, lower left corner of the front cover there's a 1/4" chip missing that's NOT showing in the pic (I just did some damage after inspecting it :cry:).

ASM31FC.jpg

The uber low-grades are a-comin' so I'll be including some back cover pics too.

ASM #15 GD :news: SOLD.

3 tape stains along spine (front & back); inside front cover: one piece of tape still attached @ top staple; top of 1st pg.: penned name; last 2 pgs.: 1" edge tear

ASM15FC.jpg

ASM15BC.jpg

The uber low-grades are a-comin' so I'll be including some back cover pics too.

ASM #15 GD

3 tape stains along spine (front & back); inside front cover: one piece of tape still attached @ top staple; top of 1st pg.: penned name; last 2 pgs.: 1" edge tear

ASM15FC.jpg

ASM15BC.jpg

:takeit:

ASM #14 CGC 2.5 (WP) :news: SOLD.

Priced a bit aggressive but my rationale is two-fold: slabbed white pages (:cloud9:)...and this one I kinda want to hang on to. Now if store stamps make you shake, you'll need a valium after this one. Unless you're from Dayton, Ohio, and in that case, you might start convulsing with joy.

Incidentally, I'm not quite sure what brought the book down. There is a sub crease but it presents pretty dang well for a 2.5. Visually, seems it could pass for a 3.5. :shrug:

ASM14FC.jpg

ASM14BC.jpg

ASM #9

GD-

This comic looks like Electro kicked Spidey's azz--and then kicked the comic book's azz; bottom staple detached @ cover; inside covers & 1st pg.: substantial foxing; back cover: much nicer than front cover.

ASM9FC.jpg

ASM9BC.jpg

ASM #14 CGC 2.5 (WP)

Priced a bit aggressive but my rationale is two-fold: slabbed white pages (:cloud9:)...and this one I kinda want to hang on to. Now if store stamps make you shake, you'll need a valium after this one. Unless you're from Dayton, Ohio, and in that case, you might start convulsing with joy.

Incidentally, I'm not quite sure what brought the book down. There is a sub crease but it presents pretty dang well for a 2.5. Visually, seems it could pass for a 3.5. :shrug:

ASM14FC.jpg

ASM14BC.jpg

:cloud9:

ASM #6 :news: SOLD.

GD-

front cover, bottom area: major staining; lower right corner: 1/3" piece missing; centerfold nearly detached (staples attached at cover though); inside back cover: staining.

ASM6FC.jpg

ASM6BC.jpg