• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KEYS galore: The Amazing Spider-Man...

138 posts in this topic

I've sold 13 of the 22 ASM keys I've listed here. It's been a successful sales thread and I appreciate the buys. I'll do one last hurrah and then let this thread lapse into obscurity...

:news: Take 10% off any of the remaining books and shipping is now on the house in the U.S.

Can you give us a re-cap of what is left with prices? I might be interested if they are cheap. I'm always up for some readers of ASM.

All 9 of 'em are one page back, page 12 (that is, if you're at the default settings). The 10% discount--and free shipping in the U.S.--is off the reduced prices found on that same page.

Sorry, the ASM #3 sold 5 days ago (and I marked it as so on the previous page). :sorry:

Did you buy a collection off of someone who had stapled the issues? I believe you had another one with added staples. I bought a collection where the original owner had drawn his name on the covers and cut out all the posters. My LCS ended up replacing all the ones that had been cut for me which was good of him. He caught most of them prior to the sale, but missed one or two. I thought it was cool owning a collection that had been owned by the same person.

:news: REDUCED: 29.00

ASM #41 GD-VG to VG-

inside front cover, bottom edge: stain; back cover, upper left edge: soiling/stain spot; 2 interior pgs., lower right corner: sliver of pg. missing

ASM41FC.jpg

:takeit: With 10% and free shipping!

Sorry, the ASM #3 sold 5 days ago (and I marked it as so on the previous page). :sorry:

Did you buy a collection off of someone who had stapled the issues? I believe you had another one with added staples. I bought a collection where the original owner had drawn his name on the covers and cut out all the posters. My LCS ended up replacing all the ones that had been cut for me which was good of him. He caught most of them prior to the sale, but missed one or two. I thought it was cool owning a collection that had been owned by the same person.

No, it just turned out that way. I'm pretty sure I bought the ASM #4 from a Boardie but I got the #3 from either ComicLink or eBay. Well, I guess they might have come from the same collection but I'm thinking the odds are no.

:news: REDUCED: 29.00

ASM #41 GD-VG to VG-

inside front cover, bottom edge: stain; back cover, upper left edge: soiling/stain spot; 2 interior pgs., lower right corner: sliver of pg. missing

ASM41FC.jpg

:takeit: With 10% and free shipping!

You got it! :hail:

:news: Again, priced to move.

ASM #2 FR

159.00 shipped in the U.S. (this is beyond the 10% discount offered earlier)

cover barely hanging on @ top staple; back cover, lower left corner: 1 3/4" x 2 1/2" piece missing; diagonal tear across mid-section (width of back cover); also, 1" x 1/2" piece missing along spine; centerfold loose. This is THE definition of a well-loved copy. Lordy, lordy. Beat but complete.

ASM2FC.jpg

ASM22BC.jpg

ASM #9 :news: SOLD via PM.

GD-

65.00 shipped in the U.S. (FINAL price reduction)

This comic looks like Electro kicked Spidey's azz--and then kicked the comic book's azz; bottom staple detached @ cover; inside covers & 1st pg.: substantial foxing; back cover: much nicer than front cover.

ASM9FC.jpg

ASM9BC.jpg

ASM #2 FR

139.00 shipped in the U.S. (:news: FINAL price reduction)

cover barely hanging on @ top staple; back cover, lower left corner: 1 3/4" x 2 1/2" piece missing; diagonal tear across mid-section (width of back cover); also, 1" x 1/2" piece missing along spine; centerfold loose. This is THE definition of a well-loved copy. Lordy, lordy. Beat but complete.

ASM2FC.jpg

ASM22BC.jpg