• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The start of my collection posted by LineDesign

11 posts in this topic

spidy 107 new mutants 98

Well, I started collecting finaly during ComicCon Chicago. First I got New Mutants #98 rated at 8.0 first apperance of deadpool. The next day my girlfreind suprized me and got me a copy of The Amazing Spider-Man 107. I was so happy, and on top of that I was going to stan lees signing. Needless to say I got that 107 signed!! Although the grade is only at a 7.0 im still happy as hell. Now im looking for a full run of ASM :D

See more journals by LineDesign

spidy 107 new mutants 98

Well, I started collecting finaly during ComicCon Chicago. First I got New Mutants #98 rated at 8.0 first apperance of deadpool. The next day my girlfreind suprized me and got me a copy of The Amazing Spider-Man 107. I was so happy, and on top of that I was going to stan lees signing. Needless to say I got that 107 signed!! Although the grade is only at a 7.0 im still happy as hell.

"Only a 7.0" is fine! Just enjoy the book! :grin:

Have fun but make sure you only collect what you like. Grades are just grades because trust me I would brag if I just had some of the books that others have. As for the New Mutants...I might have a few of those. Enjoy...and welcome.

Tnerb

Awesome story and welcome! Collecting for complete runs is hard. I wish I had an attention span that could focus me enough to do that,,, :-\

Yep. Working on my Uncanny X-Men. . .