• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help grade my Captain America 103 - Big Scans

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Picked this up today at a local shop. WYSIWYG - White pages, good gloss, some color flaking on the top edge overhang. A very fresh, uncirculated copy. The spots in the "R" of "America" are just a few specks of wayward ink. BLC of BC is not foxing, just very minor soiling.

Thanks for your comments!

Cap103-fr-sm.jpg

Cap103-bk-sm.jpg

Thanks, glad you like them. All of these Captain Americas came from Comic Collector Shop in Mountain View. They are a very well stocked store for Silver and Bronze IMO, especially since they reccently acquired two very impressive collections.

Thanks, glad you like them. All of these Captain Americas came from Comic Collector Shop in Mountain View. They are a very well stocked store for Silver and Bronze IMO, especially since they reccently acquired two very impressive collections.

How long has this shop been around? I'll have to remember it the next time I visit friends out there.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

How long has this shop been around? I'll have to remember it the next time I visit friends out there.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Not sure - I discovered them last November. I believe they were formerly called Big Guys comics, but don't quote me on that.

Cheers,

Jim