• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The first ever CGC SS of George Lucas!!...

252 posts in this topic

Wes,

I deleted my response.

Thanks for apologizing. I wasn't knocking you as much as the claim that Lucas would be doing a ton of signings later because he signed a book today.

Wes,

I deleted my response.

Thanks for apologizing. I wasn't knocking you as much as the claim that Lucas would be doing a ton of signings later because he signed a book today.

lawyer backing down :facepalm:

Wes,

I deleted my response.

Showing my vast wisdom and life experience...wherein I learned that not everything is worth fighting over and to never buy a watch from anyone named Hernandez.

Umm I thought he said it was a white wail and a grail?

White Wail is the sound that all the Star Wars collectors made when they heard there was a Lucas SS book.

Wes,

I deleted my response.

Showing my vast wisdom and life experience...wherein I learned that not everything is worth fighting over and to never buy a watch from anyone named Hernandez.

:acclaim:

Maybe it was tuna fish and a sandwich.

First of all you are wrong. Find me where Brad used grail.

Plus you live in a glass house and keep on throwing stones. Your Megacon threads where you would show all your great sketches and then immediately put half of them up for sale are soooooooooooo different from this. LO frickin L.

Does this mean that the dude selling the Star wars 1 Stan Lee SS book was right?? ...there was a George Lucas book all along....

BTW dude....this is EPIC!!!!

Hey its your book, you can burn it, advertise it... whatever. Im just saying this thread seemed like one big proud moment to show off an acquired grail...but its for sale.

Sorry if you felt mislead, really i am. I just felt SS collectors might take comfort in knowing that GL is obtainable.

meh. i like the trilogy and all, but after those prequels i wouldn't pay any more for a sig from "The Chin" than i would for a Stan sig. and he signs everything. get some Ditko then i'll be comforted ;)

Maybe it was tuna fish and a sandwich.

First of all you are wrong. Find me where Brad used grail.

Plus you live in a glass house and keep on throwing stones. Your Megacon threads where you would show all your great sketches and then immediately put half of them up for sale are soooooooooooo different from this. LO frickin L.

Yeah, but you know that's how I roll..

And I have no White Wales or Grails

This thread made me want to watch THE PEOPLE VS GEORGE LUCAS last night.

Stream it on Netflix, people....this was one GREAT film.

The fans without question have a burning love / hate for this guy!

(and yes, all because he screwed the pooch with eps 1-3)

But this doc is so worth the 90 min of your day.

Loved it.