• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The first ever CGC SS of George Lucas!!...

252 posts in this topic

Not really much backstory, to tell the truth. I was tipped off of a POSSIBLE opportunity to obtain Lucas' sig. I contacted CGC, retained a witness and the rest is history.

WANT.

You gonna buy it?

Not really much backstory, to tell the truth. I was tipped off of a POSSIBLE opportunity to obtain Lucas' sig. I contacted CGC, retained a witness and the rest is history.

WANT.

You gonna buy it?

No f-ing way.

WANT.

You gonna buy it?

No f-ing way.

I wouldn't either. Who knows what the wrap is like. Don't wanna commit too early.

WANT.

You gonna buy it?

No f-ing way.

I wouldn't either. Who knows what the wrap is like. Don't wanna commit too early.

That book is going to a big baller. I get most of my good stuff through an odd alchemy of blind luck, hustle and hoping I get the call from one of my homies when they need quick bread.

I get most of my good stuff through an odd alchemy of blind luck, hustle and hoping I get the call from one of my homies when they need quick bread.

That's the best way. Maybe add a little comic karma into the mix.

WANT.

You gonna buy it?

No f-ing way.

That book is going to a big baller. I get most of my good stuff through an odd alchemy of blind luck, hustle and hoping I get the call from one of my homies when they need quick bread.

And no one can resist Fingh's Quick Bread.

pillsbury_quick_bread_kit.jpg

WANT.

You gonna buy it?

No f-ing way.

It starts with a date, goes into the banana, which leads right to the nut. He'll call you pumpkin and leave you wondering how you got left with cranberries.

WANT.

You gonna buy it?

No f-ing way.

It starts with a date, goes into the banana, which leads right to the nut. He'll call you pumpkin and leave you wondering how you got left with cranberries.

lol