• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The first ever CGC SS of George Lucas!!...

252 posts in this topic

there are a few people that i would consider unattainable. i think many people that havnt signed will sign. as we all know the ss program hasnt been around all that long.

someone like lucas for example. there are many conventions and many places you can catch him. if this isnt a lucas signed book. im sure there will be many in the future as his work load lightens up. like most when they get older. so lucas wouldnt impress me at all.

ditko well that is another story. he is never around and may pimp slap someone for asking for a signature.

others that would impress me are eastwood,stallone,connery and people like them that are not known to sign many autographs. i was curious to see what stallone did at sdcc. then the death of his son ruined that.

Who the EFF is SharpComics.com and why have you stolen Brad's Ron Burgundy avatar?!
SharpComics is Illinois' premier retailer for high grade, collectible comic books and magazines.

But what has he done with Brad? Put Brad on the phone so I know he's still alive!! :ohnoez:

Who the EFF is SharpComics.com and why have you stolen Brad's Ron Burgundy avatar?!
SharpComics is Illinois' premier retailer for high grade, collectible comic books and magazines.

But what has he done with Brad? Put Brad on the phone so I know he's still alive!! :ohnoez:

I propose cutting off a toe so we know he's still alive.

I heard who it was and I'm not that impressed. Of course, I wasn't all that impressed with the trip to the moon or human flight either.

I heard who it was and I'm not that impressed. Of course, I wasn't all that impressed with the trip to the moon or human flight either.

If you could 4x flip it, you would be impressed.

The cure for polio left me disinterested. Marie Curie was nothing but a bore. I found the discovery of the neutrino dull, and the invention of the internet has relegated me to a constant state of ennui.

I'm sure it was done in chicago, so who was at the chicago show that was hard to get?

You are wrong, Sluggo.

PS: I still have the same phone number. I figure you must have changed phones or something.

Best I can do is a picture of Brad with a recent newspaper.