• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

hoping today is the day! :D

Didn't Nostradamus have a quatrain specifically devoted to the WD bubble bursting? I think we have to consult the ancient tomes.... :)

1gkev.jpg

Didn't Nostradamus have a quatrain specifically devoted to the WD bubble bursting? I think we have to consult the ancient tomes.... :)

Yeah he did, but the last half of it has to do with the end of the world so I hope the WD bubble doesn't burst anytime soon.

:insane:

Yeah he did, but the last half of it has to do with the end of the world so I hope the WD bubble doesn't burst anytime soon.

:insane:

Don't worry...the television series has to be cancelled first. When that happens, start to worry. Until that time, just enjoy the ride!

Edited by mintcollector

Oops, fixed..just woke up... lol

Thank God.

I read it five times, couldn't figure it out, and started checking WebMD to compare symptoms and make sure I wasn't having a stroke.

Walking Dead is Here to stay FOREVER, get used to it fellas ...It's the Golden and Silver Age of all the Moderns....

Oops

:devil:

I still don't get it. :shrug: It's the GA and SA of MA?

Walking Dead is Here to stay FOREVER, get used to it fellas ...It's the Golden and Silver Age of all the Moderns....

Oops

Exactly

Guest Grails

Oops

I was thinking the same thing. It still makes no sense. Plus, there's plenty of stuff from the GA and SA that sucked.

Oops

Exactly

969.gif

lol