• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

Yes, and that is what I am trying to get , absolutely, but I do love my Black Label, and if a Black Label can't sell at this price, I fear the bubble has a leak...I would never give my Black away, never go lower than this...

If you love it that much you shouldn't mind keeping it. (thumbs u

Yes, and that is what I am trying to get , absolutely, but I do love my Black Label, and if a Black Label can't sell at this price, I fear the bubble has a leak...I would never give my Black away, never go lower than this...

Don't mind it at all my friend, but a black usually sells quick is all I am selling..The bubble could have a leak..And the hell with Feebay, would have to sell it at $2800 with all the fees..

:screwy:

Black label vs White Label

#1 Moronic comic debate of the modern era.

I love selling Black label versions because stupid WD collectors think they are special. (thumbs u

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

Don't mind it at all my friend, but a black usually sells quick is all I am selling..The bubble could have a leak..And the hell with Feebay, would have to sell it at $2800 with all the fees..

4/23:

Actually, when I saw that one sell for $2800, I was thinking $3000, I just might...

hm

So you're right in your sweet spot. If you won't sell lower than $2500, or until it passes $3000, then you're perfect. But then again you were going to be buried with it. Unless you sell to upgrade.

You have zero chance of the selling the book for $2500 anytime soon or probably ever agan.

The show is obviously on its downswing which means the following will also slow down.

#1 in CGC 9.8 in a couple years will only be about a $1200 book.

I love selling Black label versions because stupid WD collectors think they are special. (thumbs u

:signfunny:

Yes, and that is what I am trying to get , absolutely, but I do love my Black Label, and if a Black Label can't sell at this price, I fear the bubble has a leak...I would never give my Black away (thumbs u , never go lower than this...

You have zero chance of the selling the book for $2500 anytime soon or probably ever agan.

The show is obviously on its downswing which means the following will also slow down.

Your probably right , but who gives a rats ****s , what you think...I will buy more at $1200 , thanks...

tell the truth. you prefer black label because johnny walker doesn't make white label.

Stupid, you must be talking about yourself pal, Black always sells for more and are more limited... :facepalm:

It sells slightly for more because people are pretty stupid.

Limited to what?

Seems only thing is limited is people's intelligence in this hobby when it comes to this book.

The white label is not a 2nd printing so who cares about black vs white.

I know some WD hardcore fans have a boner about black labels versions, and that is their right to spend more money on those versions.

So I say congrats on being a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I have an extra WD #1 Black Label CGC 9.8 right now. Send me a PM and trade me for a white version #1 CGC 9.8 and an extra $300.00. I will be glad to rip uhhhh I mean trade with you. (shrug)

tell the truth. you prefer black label because johnny walker doesn't make white label.

Mike you know its Vodka only. :baiting:

Stupid, you must be talking about yourself pal, Black always sells for more and are more limited... :facepalm:

Always_Bet_On_Black.gif

Yes, and that is what I am trying to get , absolutely, but I do love my Black Label, and if a Black Label can't sell at this price, I fear the bubble has a leak...I would never give my Black away (thumbs u , never go lower than this...

Your probably right , but who gives a rats ****s , what you think...I will buy more at $1200 , thanks...

Ummm well then congrats on your OCD on WD #1's then. (shrug)

It sells slightly for more because people are pretty stupid.

Limited to what?

Seems only thing is limited is people's intelligence in this hobby when it comes to this book.

The white label is not a 2nd printing so who cares about black vs white.

I know some WD hardcore fans have a boner about black labels versions, and that is their right to spend more money on those versions.

So I say congrats on being a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I have an extra WD #1 Black Label CGC 9.8 right now. Send me a PM and trade me for a white version #1 CGC 9.8 and an extra $300.00. I will be glad to rip uhhhh I mean trade with you. (shrug)

$300, thought you said there was no difference... Trade you, trying to buy a 9.9 why the hell would I want another 9.8, especially from a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces like yourself...Pal, I suggest you relax with the name calling... Why do people start with the name calling on here, oh, let me guess, there behind a COMPUTER...Keep Hiding...

And sell them 2 weeks later for $600? :wishluck:

We make money we lose money, Sorry I can afford it, don't be mad at me ...