• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
6 6

3,607 posts in this topic

TWD #1 CGC 9.8 black label fans are really obnoxious.

TWD #1 CGC 9.8 black label fans are really obnoxious.

I prefer not to judge fans by the color of their labels, but by the content of their slabs.

I've read about as much Crow as I have TWD, which is none, so they certainly have that in common. :baiting:

I've read about as much Crow as I have TWD, which is none, so they certainly have that in common. :baiting:

By that analysis, you must think them identical to the "Forum Guidelines for Posting and Avoiding Strikes".

By that analysis, you must think them identical to the "Forum Guidelines for Posting and Avoiding Strikes".

Not quite. I read them; didn't care for them. So I'd compare those guidelines to that black Human Torch thread.

As an aside, I'd like to point out that nowhere in the guidelines does it state that making a journal entry about Spider-Man is strike-worthy.

As an aside, I'd like to point out that nowhere in the guidelines does it state that making a journal entry about Spider-Man is strike-worthy.

Unless he's that nude body-paint Spider-man dude.

That pic has been banned in several countries.

It's offensive, mostly because no one wants to think Spidey is hung like a Chihuahua.

It's offensive, mostly because no one wants to think Spidey is hung like a Chihuahua.

I don't mind thinking that. Makes me think I have something to offer Emma Stone.

The Human Torch is Black?

Like a match head.

Used Match Head

Otherwise....he'd look like this:

1nfdt.jpg