• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

A lot of head-chopping-off 'round these TWD parts lately...

:D

i always consider it a body being chopped off...

If the head stayed put and the body went flying, I could agree.

-slym

i always vise my heads to make sure they stay put

DEAD FOREVER!!!!!

Motorhead trifecta in play today. One more Lemmy post and I've got it nailed.

I thought the same thing when I read that. :headbang: Stone dead forever! Playing Bomber now because of this post. :cloud9:

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

Here's the last 9.8 ebay sale. Sold for $1750. Not bad, but nowhere near the $2500 average it used to be.

WD1

The book never averaged $2500 from what I can see.

There were a few high sales that propped up the average (one was a $3750 sale that is an anomaly but a real sale) but the book has consistently been an $1800-2000 book for nearly 2 years now.

hm then why does it not sell on on here at $1,600 and lower...

Multiple copies have been for sale on the boards below the $1,800 price point that have moved on to "the bay."

Most of us already have one.

Here's the last 9.8 ebay sale. Sold for $1750. Not bad, but nowhere near the $2500 average it used to be.

WD1

There were a few high sales that propped up the average (one was a $3750 sale that is an anomaly but a real sale) but the book has consistently been an $1800-2000 book for nearly 2 years now.

Multiple copies have been for sale on the boards below the $1,800 price point that have moved on to "the bay."

Mostly due to this thread starting a mass hysteria on the boards :ohnoez: . The Sky is falling, that combined with everyone trying to buy cheap so they can make a profit when they resell it.

They made a TV show out of the Walking Dead?

For some reason I can't hear the word "Dead" and "Phish" and not think of playing "Hoist" and "American Beauty" to death in college. My stepbrother walks in, hears Hoist, says "Oh man that's their sell-out album". Yes, it was sold to me, thanks.

WD1

irrational exuberance has moved on to issue 53. if the character lasts as long on the TV show as he did in the comic, he's already looking for new work

twd is the second coming of tmnt. it's not going anywhere-it might slow down, maybe be stagnant for a while-but it's not going to stop. rule of 25 right?

TWD is the new Punisher vs Archie.

Slow going from $1 to $10 over a twenty year period.

also, Space Punisher helped where as Punisher 2099 just saturated the market.

twd is the second coming of tmnt. it's not going anywhere-it might slow down, maybe be stagnant for a while-but it's not going to stop. rule of 25 right?

?

?

JL <3 punisher

TWD is the second coming of Action Comics 1!