• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

yet?

It was this morning, you missed it.

It got better though.

I lucked into buying all my early books when prices were much lower. Only time will tell how far it wil drop, once the show is cancelled. I think the prices will still remain strong on keys, although lower than current sales. . While most boast silver and golden age is the way to go, the significance of Walking Dead can only be truly understood once it's reached that age.

It's easy to dismiss modern books, in context to recent releases and established series. It's only once we've made connections to it's impact on following books, that we can truly assess it's true value to the industry 2c

Edited by Bass4punk

If we'll have to wait 5 years till it burst as you say, I can assure you this book will be a staple in the market

lol

Those back pages...come back and ask in 5 years... We'll see how it's going then. My fingers are crossed.

agreed.

It shouldn't exist because it will NEVER burst...Keep on dreaming....

Agreed, the Walking Dead books will only continue to go up in value. I expect a 50% increase for all issues by the end of summer with a 2x overall increase by Christmas. By Christmas 2014, they should be up by 10x across the board. 2015 should be even more positive growth with an additional 100x increase. By 2016, you should be able to buy the state of California with your Walking Dead #1 as long as it is in 9.4 or higher (thumbs u

It shouldn't exist because it will NEVER burst...Keep on dreaming....

Agreed, the Walking Dead books will only continue to go up in value. I expect a 50% increase for all issues by the end of summer with a 2x overall increase by Christmas. By Christmas 2014, they should be up by 10x across the board. 2015 should be even more positive growth with an additional 100x increase. By 2016, you should be able to buy the state of California with your Walking Dead #1 as long as it is in 9.4 or higher (thumbs u

lol

I literally burst out laughing at that. lol