• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

25 posts in this topic

Adding New Books:

- Triple Signed Comixology CGC 9.8 - $850

- WD 100 Retailer Signed Edition VF - SOLD

- Spawn 222 Kudranski variant NM or better - $135

- Saga 1 Midtown BKV Signed Edition NM or better - $45

The usual rules apply :takeit: wins, Shipping is actual USPS priority rate and no HOSers or Probies. International welcome if you pay actual cost for trackable shipping.

Comixologylabel.jpg

comixologyfc.jpg

Sir I made that awesome forgery in MSPaint, not Photoshop. In Nigeria we can't afford Adobe products, unless they are pirated but even then we can't afford the computers to run the pirated Adobe products. We get by with MSPaint on Windows95 computers.

Now if I send you a Money Order instead for twice what you are asking for would you send me the comic and $300 cash ASAP?

:insane:

Nice book, sorry I didn't get to respond to the PM you sent me with the heads-up. Wife would kill me if I snagged this one but maybe later on down the road if you have another I will reach out to you.

Ok, so here are some more books. First off we have a dinged copy of the WD 100 retailer incentive cover. This book has an obvious ding to the upper right corner that breaks color. It goes through the whole book. It could certainly benefit from a pressing, but obviously it's never getting above a 9.0 at best.

Still the cheapest copy you're going to find and it's an automatic yellow label if you sub it - SOLD

Spawn 222 Kudranski Variant - NM or better - has 2 non color breaking spine stresses. If pressed by one of our board pros this is a dead 9.8. $135

KudranskiFC.jpg

KudranskiBack.jpg

lol thanks, bud!

Here's another one while I'm at it. Thief of Thieves #1 first print NM. One color breaking spine stress (next to the name 'Serrano') crushes all hope of pressing this to a 9.8.

You'll love it anyway. $40

TOTRAW.jpg

Adding New Books:

- WD 100 Retailer Signed Edition VF - $175

The usual rules apply :takeit: wins, Shipping is actual USPS priority rate and no HOSers or Probies. International welcome if you pay actual cost for trackable shipping.

Comixologylabel.jpg

comixologyfc.jpg

Arent you auctioning this very same book on ebay? The numbers match.

Adding New Books:

I believe this is the e-bay deal that fell through, that is kind of talked about at the first part of this thread :gossip:

Ok, so here are some more books. First off we have a dinged copy of the WD 100 retailer incentive cover. This book has an obvious ding to the upper right corner that breaks color. It goes through the whole book. It could certainly benefit from a pressing, but obviously it's never getting above a 9.0 at best.

Still the cheapest copy you're going to find and it's an automatic yellow label if you sub it - $175

WD100RetailerFC.jpg

WD100RetailerBC.jpg

But now theres one on ebay NOT SIGNED - may be worthwhile withdrawing this until the dust settles.

I don't care - just letting you know.

The retailer variant is on hold per PM, pending payment.

And yes the Comixology WAS on ebay, where it ended for $960, but as other posters said the buyer tried to scam me. It was explained in the first post but I edited when I added more books.

Still the cheapest copy you're going to find and it's an automatic yellow label if you sub it - $175 ON HOLD

WD100RetailerFC.jpg

WD100RetailerBC.jpg

You know what's messed up---? So, last night, I was talking to a local who said he'd been to just about all the retailers in the Baltimore area, and pretty much everyone has that same upper right corner crunch.

He looked at approx. four different copies from four shops, all of them have that top right crease. It's like they were all shipped out that way, that whatever smashed them, came down on the case from the publisher.

I didn't realize how bad it was till looking at the scan you posted, Brett!

I wonder how many shops ended up with really tight copies?

Crazy. I bought this one from a retailer who set up at the small Philly show last Sunday. He just laughed when I asked if he had tried to exchange it with Diamond and said they'd probably credit 'free' back to his account if he returned it. lol

It could end up being a really tough book in 9.8.

Adding New Books:

I believe this is the e-bay deal that fell through, that is kind of talked about at the first part of this thread :gossip:

Well, theres a book up now with the same number on ebay, that ends in 3 hours. Item 370641318552 being sold by printsandpaintings. If this is your book on ebay, you have to choose which venue to sell it on. You cannot sell books on this forum that are being sold anywhere else.

Adding New Books:

Well, theres a book up now with the same number on ebay, that ends in 3 hours. Item 370641318552 being sold by printsandpaintings. If this is your book on ebay, you have to choose which venue to sell it on. You cannot sell books on this forum that are being sold anywhere else.

:facepalm:

look at the serial numbers again.... they are different :tonofbricks:

Adding New Books:

Different book, my friend. Same batch, different book. If you'd like to discuss further, please PM me directly.