• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Moore sigs

7 posts in this topic

I'm assuming it would be like autographing a photo of your ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend, so I've gotta say no. Just get your #19 or #1 signed and call it a day.

I was inline with that thinking too.....wish he could/would have stuck around though :cry: I think he deserves to be on ALL of em, BUT.....certainly wouldn't want to offend him in a sense, ya know.

I say it's ok. He's co-creator of the series. I see no reason he can't sign any issue you want him to.

I think therein lies the debate of the lawsuit. Tony's a great guy and visually brought TWD to life, but is he really co-creator? Did he have any type of input or say into anything? Or was he just a really good artist on the right book at the right time?

I say it's ok. He's co-creator of the series. I see no reason he can't sign any issue you want him to.

I think therein lies the debate of the lawsuit. Tony's a great guy and visually brought TWD to life, but is he really co-creator? Did he have any type of input or say into anything? Or was he just a really good artist on the right book at the right time?

So the visual isn't part of the creation?

I'd argue that every character in the series can be identified by the look first, everything else second.

Well...until Adlard took over. I can't tell Michonne from Rick half the time. Everyone looks the same.

So the visual isn't part of the creation?

I'd argue that every character in the series can be identified by the look first, everything else second.

Well...until Adlard took over. I can't tell Michonne from Rick half the time. Everyone looks the same.

Yeah-- completely agree from a personal stance. From a legal stance, however, it seems that artists are usually the ones that lose out in these situations.