• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman 692

55 posts in this topic

I haven't read Spiderman since the 90s. I'm currently reading Miles Morales and I've got Bendis run in TPB format in my "to read" pile. I've read that issue 700 will be a universe impacting event (earth quake, death of spiderman, I have no idea?). Is anyone excited about this book? How's the writing? I love Spidermen and I'm probably going to pull the trigger on a set of the variants, but I would like to hear what people think of the series and get some insight before I spend too much money and regret my purchase. Thanks for your insight!

Though spiderman is one of my favorite, if not favorite superhero (tied w/ batman), I actually don't collect them anymore. I've been reading the ultimate comics and avenging spider-man titles via digital comics, which i think have been great. My collecting focus has been primarily with previous ASM keys, but I think I will pick up a set of the 50th anniversary variants and the JSC fanexpo cover. I predict the variant set will decrease in value in time, but I would snag the fanexpo cover asap.