• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've been asked to have a Fan Expo Sales Thread, so here it is... Grimm added.

119 posts in this topic

Here's the list of purchases for ASM. I ended up with 26 copies, four of which are 9.8 allocated to ASM subscribers, the rest will be broken down this way since I only put up 10 for sale in the sales thread:

:takeit: put up in the sales thread and honored. Invoices going out today:

crnbrd - Raw $75

frankbearss - CGC 9.8 $125

comicjunkie - Raw $75

Deacon Blackfire - Raw $75

4k7ivate - CGC 9.8 $125

SpiderTurtle - CGC 9.8 $125

Chemistry - CGC 9.8 $125

globalek - Raw $75

combiner1 - Raw $75

mamatsch - CGC 9.8 $125

Sleeper13 - CGC 9.8 $125

Diamonddave - CGC 9.8 $125

The following witll have the option of getting a CGC 9.8 based on what gets graded, in order in the sales thread. Sorry, no more raws since I have to make sure I cover everyone above, and you were past the alloted 10 anyway... Invoices will go out once I see grades on CGC website for these people:

spideysenses

spidey78

phantomewan

Spiderjunkie

spideyfan68

Chris S.

J DUB

ken2tindka

Books are already on their way to CGC.

Thanks Dre

Grimm Fairy Tales 76 Fan Expo Naughty (limited to 100)

5 available CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$200

9.9 and or 10.0 upgrades will be offered for additional $$$ first come first serve when grades come back.

3ce67f003a0ac49e78ebb54ee3e42c5e.jpg[/b]

Dre, for a book that has such a limited run (100 in this case), does Zenescope basically bring all the issues to the show to sell or do they only bring a portion of the run for buyers to look thru? Just trying to get a sense of whether the buyers at the shows get the best selection of the entire run and the leftovers are sold via other outlets.

Hi Dre!

If you have any left, :takeit: 2 Grimm Fairy Tales 77 Fan Expo (limited to 500)

NM+ or better. Please let me know when you get the chance.

And thanks for the quick shipment of the Grimm Fairy Tales 2012 Swimsuit #1 CGC 9.8.

I had that baby in hand within 3 days of payment!

Thanks for selling all these great books!

Tim

e5f959af.jpg

c143c8e0.jpg

I'll be placing an order!

Are these the exclusives for this weekend? I am interested for sure!

Yep. Both of those are for Baltimore. Not sure if there will be any others, but we shall see...

These are the ones for ComiKaze in two weeks. Zenescope is KILLING IT with these variants!!

2rp4ad1.jpg

kci4oo.jpg

e5f959af.jpg

c143c8e0.jpg

2rp4ad1.jpg

kci4oo.jpg [/b]

I'll take 2 of all of them if you get them! lol:takeit::takeit:

I'm sure Dre will be happy to oblige when the time comes to make a sales thread for each of these events. (thumbs u

Great! I finally just got squared away with Dre after all the other convention stuff. I wonder if I can just have my paycheck direct deposited into his account. Would make it much easier. :laugh:

e5f959af.jpg

c143c8e0.jpg

2rp4ad1.jpg

kci4oo.jpg [/b]

I'm sure Dre will be happy to oblige when the time comes to make a sales thread for each of these events. (thumbs u

Great! I finally just got squared away with Dre after all the other convention stuff. I wonder if I can just have my paycheck direct deposited into his account. Would make it much easier. :laugh:

:signfunny:

e5f959af.jpg

c143c8e0.jpg

2rp4ad1.jpg

kci4oo.jpg [/b]

:signfunny:

But a great idea !!

:acclaim: