• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100, 1:200 Retailer Variant cgc 9.9

8 posts in this topic

hello all...

one of my customers got a 9.9 on their issue #100, 1:200 retailer variant and he is more than happy with a 9.8 (he got one of those too)...so, he asked me to offer his 9.9 (white)

I can get a scan, but everyone knows what it looks like...

talking with the "experts" they all seem to think $1000 is a fmv, so I'll ask that, and listen to offers if it doesn't move... I am making 10%, FYI on this sale (full disclosure) (thumbs u

3% discount for cash buyers (check/money orders)... we also accept Paypal and MC, Visa and Disc accepted with store...

at this price level, fedex 2 day is included to US buyers, and international buyers we will credit US cost against a fedex shipment (probably about $100)

thanks

rick

I know it's only been a day but since zero Interest my consignor has instructed me to list on eBay

So check for it there (as soon as he gets me a scan). Will be no reserve startin at 99c

So consider this thread closed at 6pm pst when eBay auction will begin

Can listen to offers till then (if there are any lol )

I also have a Walking Dead #2 cgc 9.6 at $350

and a Walking Dead #100 lucille retailer exclusvie SS edition at cgc 9.8 (again, the "experts" tell me $1500 is FMV...but open to offers)

and a Walking Dead #100 lucille retailer exclusvie SS edition at cgc 9.8 (again, the "experts" tell me $1500 is FMV...but open to offers)

I don't remember you asking me. :sorry::insane:

Jim

pm sent (really)