• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marnin Rosenberg--Quality Comix
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Forgive my ignorance, but can someone please tell me why Marnin's site kicks you over to Quality's site now? I tried to access Collectors Assemble a few months ago, and thought it was a glitch. I am not always the most "in the know" guy when it comes to things like this, so I am sure you guys who hit all of the cons know the story. Thanks.

Apparently, Marnin has cosigned his inventory with Brent.

I thought that as well, but when I tried to find books that I know Marnin has for sale, none of them would come up when I would search Brent's inventory. Do you know this, or was your statement an educated guess? Thanks for replying.

It was also mentioned that there's an ad in the new Overstreet, on page 11, that suggests the two entities are now linked.

10-4. Thanks for the info. I guess if I want a book Marnin used to have, I need to contact Brent now. :)

I'm pretty sure he's not actively buying or selling.  If he is, he hides it well.