• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aisha Tyler As Wonder Woman? Hmmm....

66 posts in this topic

This is a friend of a friend who was Miss USA a number of years back that I think would make a great Wonder Woman. Her name's Crystle Steward and she's currently featured on a Tyler Perry tv show.

Having met her a few times. her personality has the same warmth that Lynda Carter conveyed and she shares a Miss USA background with Ms Carter.

When I first met her and found out she was pursuing an acting career, Wonder Woman was the first thing that came to mind.

crystlestewart-t.jpg

I would love to see her get a shot at the role.

This is a friend of a friend who was Miss USA a number of years back that I think would make a great Wonder Woman. Her name's Crystle Steward and she's currently featured on a Tyler Perry tv show.

Having met her a few times. her personality has the same warmth that Lynda Carter conveyed and she shares a Miss USA background with Ms Carter.

When I first met her and found out she was pursuing an acting career, Wonder Woman was the first thing that came to mind.

crystlestewart-t.jpg

I would love to see her get a shot at the role.

:luhv: