• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLATROCK02 (MIKE,) please refer to new thread for the family, thank you:)

1,302 posts in this topic

Showcase 76 copy a 8.0 CROW $45 $40 $35 box shipped to USA or Canoodleduh ($5 shipping discount elsewhere.) First Batlash! SOLD!

Showcase76a.jpg

Showcase76abc.jpg

Mars Attacks sketch card I did with ink and watercolor. This is a return card, which is one That I got to keep to sell as I see fit, so it has more detail & color then the ones I did for the actual packs of cards.

$50

mareturn1.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks, so much everyone:)

Sellers, PLEASE mark your items sold when you have a chance, since I can't:) and

buyer's, if I'm not around to send you a PM with Mike's info, just send me one and I'll answer asap:)

We have over $1250 in cash donations and items paid so far! (worship)

:luhv:

Avengers/Invaders Sketch by the books artist Steve Sadowski. It's not graded but still a great sketch. $100 shipped (US only - Send me a PM if you're outside the US). $85 (US only). $65 Shipped (US only) which less than what it would cost to have the artist draw it.

SOLD!

Stolen text from the listing where I bought this a couple years ago:

---------------------------------------

All-American Comics #8 from November 1939

1st appearance of Ultra Man and Ultra Man Cover

Very Very Scarce book in any grade - Only 4 TOTAL (that includes unrestored and restored) have ever been CGC'd.

This was the Pre-Green Lantern superhero of All-American Comics and this is 8 issues earlier than Green Lantern's first appearance in All-American Comics #16.

Over all I think it is a very nice book, has a very nice cover, and the Ultra Man story is very good.

The book looks to me to be a solid 4.0 (VG) book but it is missing 1 page from the back of the book that has been cut out. The back portion of the book features many 1 page comic stories and it seems that 1 was neatly cut out. Other than that it is 100% unrestored and complete.

---------------------------------------

$200 (what I paid) $175 including USPS Priority shipping in the U.S. gets you a sweet- comic from 1939!! :headbang: Send the loot to Mike's payapl addy.

all-american-8.jpg

:whee:SOLD :whee:

:news:SOLD

Two sets available The Walking Dead set of eight # 100 covers NM- or better. $22 shipped to :foryou: a US address. Bonus chromium with scratches on back to first :takeit: bonus random other issue to second. Two available. Please send to mike as a gift in the true spirit of this thing. I don't know mike but am touched by his story and wanted to do something however small but this could all add up. I borrowed this pic from the interwebs, hopefully they won't mind :)

$T2eC16JHJHQE9nzEyPINBP+U4M!(wQ~~60_35.JPG