• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLATROCK02 (MIKE,) please refer to new thread for the family, thank you:)

1,302 posts in this topic

Thirdgreenham, AAMOW 94 classic, extremely limited bootleg edition t-shirt in XL. Never worn. $35 shipped to USA or Canoodleduh. Be a man among men :sumo:

aamow94tshirt.jpg

Wow! Much better shape than my shirt. :o

Extremely limited is right! There were 6 of these made, folks. 3 in Large and 3 in XL.

Thirdgreenham, AAMOW 94 classic, extremely limited bootleg edition t-shirt in XL. Never worn. $35 shipped to USA or Canoodleduh. Be a man among men :sumo:

aamow94tshirt.jpg

This is for a good cause, and I will now be a man among men amongst the Silver Age war comics thread. :takeit: (thumbs u

Detective Comics 230 5.0 1st appearance of the Mad Hatter. Book has dust shadow on front and back cover. Pages are supple cream. Tanning on inside of front and back covers. Small tear on back cover. Fairly uncommon in presentable shape. 150.00 shipped anywhere.

tec230001.jpg

tec230back001.jpg

:takeit:

:sorry:, that book was sold early on...but thanks for trying... :foryou:

To the kind people donating books, please mark your sold/claimed items, I can't update your posts :wishluck:

Oops. Just marked it, sorry about that.

Your heart was in the right place, and so was TomSwift's, it's a great book!

:cry:

aamow94tshirt.jpg

This is for a good cause, and I will now be a man among men amongst the Silver Age war comics thread. :takeit: (thumbs u

:headbang:

aamow94tshirt.jpg

So cool that it is going to a cool guy like OV! 1655256-banana2.gif

aamow94tshirt.jpg

So cool that it is going to a cool guy like OV! 1655256-banana2.gif

(thumbs u Thanks bud, it was cool of you to donate to this good cause.