• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLATROCK02 (MIKE,) please refer to new thread for the family, thank you:)

1,302 posts in this topic

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Original Art Page 22 from Classic's Illustrated, Lorna Doone, by the wonderful Matt Baker. $350

Spirit #3 Big Apple copy (comes with certificate) VG/VGF. Would be NM if not for moisture damage visible in scans. $150 w/shipping included in the US.

Brave and the Bold 34 CGC 7.0 Off-White $652.00 Shipping included U.S. and Canada only

ST 178 NM $50 w/shipping in the US.

Page 2:

ST 179 NM $40 w/shipping in the US.

Mysterious Adventures 16 (Fine-) & Mysterious Adventures 19 (Fine-) : $250 shipped for both

Weird Tales Sept. 1938 VG $65 shipped wherever.

Phantom Stranger #18 CGC 8.5 OWW Neal Adams SS $100 shipped US and Canada (will ship wherever if you help with postage)

Mystery in Space #36 VGF 5.0 (rust and staining at top staple) $50 shipped wherever.

Our Army at War #235 CGC 9.0 Don Rosa - $50 shipped anywhere

Sketch cover of Submariner by Allen Bellman, one of the last living GA Timely artists. $150 shipped wherever.

Page 4:

Real Western Hero 72 CGC 9.0 off-white to white, greytone cover $125 shipped

1982 Daredevil Marvel Comics Index written by George Olvshevsky (published by Marvel) that features a WRAPAROUND Frank Miller Daredevil/Elektra cover. Published in 1982, it's a 112 page index of Daredevil, The Black Panther, Shanna, Black Goliath, Human Fly and Dazzler. 8.5" x 11". VF copy with bright white pages, bright cover colors and no writing. Only minor spine creases, minor edge and corner wear and a slight spine roll. $20 postpaid to U.S. (add $3 to Canada)

Page 5:

Showcase 76 copy a 8.0 CROW $45 box shipped to USA or Canoodleduh ($5 shipping discount elsewhere.) First Batlash!

HOM #170 cgc 8.5 $35 Shipped

Page 6:

Strange Adventures #207 CGC 6.5 (Looks 9.0, has a popped staple in the CF per CGC) Signed by Neal Adams $70.00 shipped US

Moon Knight #1 SS 9.6 Signed by Finch [/]b$55[/b] shipped (US only. Send me a pm if you're outside the US).

Avengers/Invaders Sketch by the books artist Steve Sadowski. It's not graded but still a great sketch. $100 shipped (US only - Send me a PM if you're outside the US).

All-American Comics #8 from November 1939, 1st appearance of Ultra Man and Ultra Man Cover, Very Very Scarce book in any grade - Only 4 TOTAL (that includes unrestored and restored) have ever been CGC'd. This was the Pre-Green Lantern superhero of All-American Comics and this is 8 issues earlier than Green Lantern's first appearance in All-American Comics #16. Over all I think it is a very nice book, has a very nice cover, and the Ultra Man story is very good. The book looks to me to be a solid 4.0 (VG) book but it is missing 1 page from the back of the book that has been cut out. The back portion of the book features many 1 page comic stories and it seems that 1 was neatly cut out. Other than that it is 100% unrestored and complete.$200 (what I paid) including USPS Priority shipping in the U.S.

The Walking Dead set of eight # 100 covers NM- or better. $22 (2 sets available) shipped to a US address. Bonus chromium with scratches on back to first bonus random other issue to second.

Page 7:

Wings #86 and #96, two decent lower-grade Fiction House with fun GGA covers and stories. Take the pair for $55 Wings #86 in 2.0/2.5. Low-grader with nice colors; looks quite a bit better than grade, but flattened spine roll, bit of tape on spine, worn bottom corners/edges with chipping, mostly on the back. Wings #96 in 4.0. Cool cover. Solid copy with some small spine chips and edge wear.

Batman # 17 in G+ - $200 delivered

Pep Comics 10, low grade reader. $90 shipped anywhere

pep10-95.jpg

(would have taken it)

:sorry: What else would interest you?

Crime Does Not Pay #24

Catman, unless Jimmers needs it

More of that guy Baker, or his pal Kamen

Frazetta

On the road the next few hours, will check back in. But I'm sure no one would be interested in any of the books above. :grin:

@thehumantorch: Yes, the ambiguity came from the fact it seemed that the buyer should just send the total to Mike, not specifying that additional shipping had to be paid to seller.

Since from Italy doesn’t make much sense to ship weighty books, I was just wondering for the best option.

Anyway, my contribution: it’s not that much but it holds a particular meaning, considered the theme of the story.

Fantastic Four King Size Annual #6 (1st Annihilus) in about FVF/VF- condition.

Main problem is some corner wear (although looks a lot better in hand) but book is really nice, lays flat (no creases) and the cover is glossy.

FF_KS6.jpg

Let’s add some bonuses, to see if this moves. :)

Fantastic Four italian mini-poster (originally included in i Fantastici Quattro #26):

FQ_miniposter.jpg

Fantastic Four italian vintage stickers (originally from i Fantastici Quattro #70):

FQ26_adesivi.jpg

The King-Size #6 plus these $35 :news:SOLD! (shipped anywhere) to be paid to Mike.

Here is the first of my donations. Metal Men #1 in VG+ 4.5...might go a hair higher. Nice solid copy with white pages. Everything's attached. Nice front cover. A 1/4" tear along the top edge and a little chipping along the bottom edge of the back cover. $90 shipped. Send the money straight to Mike's Paypal account if you buy. (thumbs u

MetalMen1VG.jpg

MetalMen1VGBack.jpg

:news: SOLD TO Bob-a-loo! :applause:

Thanks for donating it, btw, a great gesture. (worship)

Thank you for buckin up and buying this beautitufl B&B 34 for a fellow forumite that needs a helping hand (thumbs u

Thanks for donating it, btw, a great gesture. (worship)

Thank you for buckin up and buying this beautitufl B&B 34 for a fellow forumite that needs a helping hand (thumbs u

:applause:

I called Paypal and had them put a note on Mike's account, because he is going to be receiving donations. They did not seem to think that Personal Payments would be a problem.

I did send a link to this thread.

Did the same thing when we had the auctions for ComicDonna, and it was fine.

SOLD!!!!

GET WELL SOON MIKE!!!!

Conan the Barbarian: The Mask of Archeron

CGC 9.8 Sig Series Movie Cast Signed

One of one 25 that exist.

$350 Shipped in the US.

(any blemishes are on the bag, not the slab. It's still sealed in the bag send by Celebrity Authentics).

Signed by

Jason Momoa (Conan)

jason-momoa-conan.jpg

Rachel Nichols (Tamara) She was also in Star Trek and GI Joe Rise of Cobra

rachel-nichols-joins-conan-as-tamara.jpg

Stephen Lang (Khalar Zim) Also in Avatar, Tombstone and a ton of others

Rose McGowan (Meowww!! she played Marique)

rose-mcgowan-picture-3.jpg

Leo Howard (Young Conan)

leo-howard-conan-the-barbarian-2011-011.jpg

ConanCastSigned004.jpg

Batman 113 4.5 Nice copy with good colors and white pages. Some creases on front cover that break color. Non color breaking crease on back cover.Full date stamp on the front cover. I got this one from Jim Payette as a 4.5, and it's a very nice copy. Has the first appearance of False Face, who was used as a villain on the first season of the sixties TV series. 100.00 :news: SOLD :news:

Batman109front001.jpg

batman109001.jpg

This is an original, vintage illustration by Fred Hellmich who was an animator for Walt Disney on features such as Mary Poppins, The Jungle Book, Aristocats, and Robin Hood. Illustration is marker and crayon/pastel or colored pencil on tracing paper. Signed "Freddy" at the bottom-center of illustration. Paper is 18.5" x 14" and in good condition except for some edge tears that do not affect image (1" tear bottom, .75" right side, smaller 1cm and under tears at top).

$25 postpaid to U.S. only, paid to Mike's Paypal address

REDUCED TO $15 postpaid to U.S. only, paid to Mike's Paypal address

IMG_4519.jpg

Our Army at War #235 CGC 9.0 Don Rosa - $50 shipped anywhere. All funds to Mike's family.

Consider this also a donation from Fazybones, as she sent this to me out of the kindness of her heart and I'm sure she'll be very happy to see it support a very worthy cause.

OurArmyatWar235CGC90DonRosa.jpg

:takeit: