• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

Hey Folks:

I have a very nice Detective Comics 359 CGC 7.5 to sell. I think it’s a nice copy that has very nice eye appeal for a 7.5. Just spent a lot of money recently so I’ve decided to let it go.

Shipping will be $15 for Priority Mail with Insurance in the USA. Only Paypal or Money Orders (preferred) will be accepted. No Probies or HOSers. PMs are welcome.

First :takeit: wins! If it doesn't sell I will likely move it to eBay.

Detective Comics 359 CGC 7.5 OW - $475 $450$425 - (way under GPA!)

7870136066_4d71cf0788_b.jpg

Great looking book! Only potential flaws visible from front cover are on right edge slightly below the question mark as well as slight brown on top right corner as well as bottom staple area and spine near Batgirls cape! Overall love it and best of luck with the sale as that is a nice book!

Great looking book! Only potential flaws visible from front cover are on right edge slightly below the question mark as well as slight brown on top right corner as well as bottom staple area and spine near Batgirls cape! Overall love it and best of luck with the sale as that is a nice book!

I agree with your assessment. The right side of the cover has some light creases and the edges have a bit of tanning. The bottle staple area appears to have a tiny spine split but the cover is attached. Other than that its a very nice book and presents very nicely.