• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art for sale: Chris Stevens, Oliver Nome, Mike Kunkel, and more!

12 posts in this topic

Listing some artwork for sale here until I can get some groups of books scanned and listed in the Modern/Copper sales forum (at which point I will probably roll these over to that thread to keep everything tidy). Looking to make some money for Dragon Con this weekend, so anything purchased and paid for by Wednesday will ship on Thursday. Any purchases after that will have to ship next Tuesday at the soonest.

You guys know how this works. But for all of our new viewers:

Paypal only, please. First :takeit: in the thread wins, though PMs are certainly welcome.

Shipping will be USPS Priority. Postage will be based upon size and postal rate and will be as exact as possible.

I stand by my shipping and accept returns on all items.

Herobear by Mike Kunkel

14x17 (image area approx. 9x16), mixed media

$150

7e32c97e.jpg

I'd put an I'LL TAKE IT thingy for the Kunkel, but I don't know how...

use the "switch reply to full screen" option and then you have choices for those thingees

Thanks! ^^

PM sent. Sorry for the late reply. I was at Dragon Con all weekend.

The rest of the pieces in this thread are still available, but will be moved to my new sales thread in the Modern/Copper section once I finish getting together all the books for the sale (which should be later today).