• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tell me this can't be right

14 posts in this topic

$50 would be fair since that's what it cost to get it (along with the DVD) tongue.gif

Too bad I didn't do like the Australian seller and set the BIN up for $25,000...someone would have jumped on it because people don't read first before they bid... mad.gif

If it was anybody else, one of you guys would probably report him to the eBay police for putting something up marked "Not for Resale".

This only pertains to the retail market. To sell it as a collectable in the ebay market place is totally legal and acceptable. Darth will get no critisism from this guy as far as his selling techniques go.

Because, as Darth says "this book will be harder and harder to find, especially in this pristine condition". lol

This is why I love you guys...

This statement is 'true' in that it'll be harder and harder to find (as a CGC 7.5... tongue.gif)

I should have spelled it as prestine as Rick suggests and it'd be right on the money...

BTW there is another bidder on this??? tongue.gif