• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 52 get your hands on it

92 posts in this topic

FF 52 has been a great buy for going on two decades now. I bought four 8.5 to 9.6 copies in 2001 and 2002 and still have them all. I wasn't hoarding it intentionally, I just kept finding slight upgrades and kept buying them until I eventually landed a 9.6 during the biggest stroke of eBay luck I've ever had. It's one of the top Silver Marvel semi-keys and has been for a while due to the great cover that is a bit harder in grade since it has so much black ink. I don't expect a film based upon Black Panther to affect its value much because I assume it'll get a second-tier director and get mixed or negative reviews, but perhaps I'll be surprised and it'll be great. (shrug)

I can't believe they're doing this before Luke Cage.

Rumors were five years ago that John Singleton was ready to go with Tyrese in the role. Of course, that was back when Singleton had a career.

I think Luke Cage could be a good series of TV movies, the kind that show every quarter or so like what they did with Columbo back in the 90s.