• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale - AF 15 7.0 OW (Let's give it another try, and skirt some issues)

50 posts in this topic

So here we go...again...

Out of respect for no one, and for the sake of redundancy, I too am offering my treasured copy of 7.0 Amazing Fantasy 15 with off-white pages. It just seems like the hip thing to do these days.

This book was purchased about a year ago from a long time customer (since deceased) who bought it off of the stands. Had it slabbed with no pressing. It does have some Marvel chipping, but the colors drip. It has a small arrival date stamp at the top of the back cover, which is square and beautiful.

I'm offering it here for $46,000.

Rules -

1) :takeit: gets it.

2) Thread krapping encouraged.

3) Shipping included.

4) Time payments are available.

Here it is...

large-amazing_fantasy_15_cgc.jpg

I seriously debated buying this copy in sdcc but mr. Bedrocks better half called me fat so I did an about face with my intentions! That said it is a really pretty copy!

I'd like to trade long boxes of comic books for this if you don't mind more inventory ....

if you don't want a lot of unnecessary inventory, I can go a straight 1>1 trade for this. it's currently the only slabbed 9.9898989999889 in existence!

seriously, GLWTS tho - a super clean copy!

NOKids.jpg