• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealer pass needed for Baltimore con.

22 posts in this topic

I need a dealaer pass for baltimore please

got one, thanks!

14 seconds! That's some serious cred!

well, dealaer passes are a dime a dozen

I got dimes and still can't get one. :cry:

That was fast.

I asked here a few days ago, and no help. :(

You and me both brother! Seems hard to come by.

Will work for Pass! Or Pay for Pass! :foryou:

I just want to borrow one for 10-15 minutes, so I can just get through the door. lol

That was fast.

I just want to borrow one for 10-15 minutes, so I can just get through the door. lol

Dealer passes are generally reserved for the help, or people who will be assisting the booth. If any dealers have extra passes they might use them to help their own paying customers get in through the door.

Dealers are generally not going to hand out a valuable pass to someone who won't even think about spending a dime at the dealer's table from where they got the pass from.

Start spending some serious money with specific dealers and I can guarantee you they'll be emailing you and offering you badges.

I'm not saying that you don't spend money on comics but if a dealer recognizes you as a valuable customer they'll remember that and want to do what they can to get you into a show.

That was fast.

Dealer passes are generally reserved for the help, or people who will be assisting the booth. If any dealers have extra passes they might use them to help their own paying customers get in through the door.

Dealers are generally not going to hand out a valuable pass to someone who won't even think about spending a dime at the dealer's table from where they got the pass from.

Start spending some serious money with specific dealers and I can guarantee you they'll be emailing you and offering you badges.

I'm not saying that you don't spend money on comics but if a dealer recognizes you as a valuable customer they'll remember that and want to do what they can to get you into a show.

^^ I was offered a few passes for the show. But I opted to hit up NYCC this year instead. I havent been to New York in years so its kind of a con and a mini vacation.